SunEdison (SUNEQ) creditors seek to sue board on behalf of estate - Bloomberg
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
SunEdison (OTC: SUNEQ) creditors seek to sue board on behalf of estate, according to Bloomberg headlines early Monday.
The company refuses to prosecute claims itself, creditors say. Management breached fiduciary duties, creditors also noted.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- SunEdison (SUNEQ) objects to creditor bid to sue two Yieldcos - Bloomberg
- Illinois Tool Works (ITW) Sees FY17 Revenue Midpoint Below Views - Bloomberg
- GenVec (GNVC) halted again LUDP last up 20%
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesLitigation, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!