Stern's One Twelve Appeals Sirius XM (SIRI) Suit Dismissal
- Top 10 News for 12/02 - 12/06: Facebook Snubbed Again; Bitcoin Mania!; New Deal for Apple?
- U.S. Adds Jobs at Higher Clip in November, Unemployment Rate Falls to 7%
- Bitcoin Crashes 21%
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/06: (MBLX) (VIFL) (BLDP) Higher; (RALY) (ULTA) (SEAC) Lower
- Sears Holdings (SHLD) Files to Spin-Off Lands' End Unit
Traders keeping an eye on Sirius XM (Nasdaq: SIRI) following headlines that Howard Stern's One Twelve appeals Sirius suit dismissal. Shares are down just over 1 percent early Thursday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Barnes & Noble, Inc. (BKS) Stock Drops on Reports of SEC Investigation
- UPDATE: Time Warner Cable (TWC) Likely to Accept $150-$160/sh Offer - Bloomberg
- Vringo (VRNG), VirnetX (VHC) on Watch as House Passes Bill to Thwart 'Patent Trolls' (GOOG)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesInsiders' Blog, Litigation, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!