Southwest (LUV), Pilots Union Reach Agreement in Principle Over New Contract - Bloomberg
- Wall St. reverses course as discretionary, industrials weigh
- Twitter (TWTR) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Announces Restructuring, Workforce Reduction
- Qualcomm (QCOM) to Acquire NXP Semi (NXPI) in $47B Deal
- Tesla (TSLA) Posts Q3 adj.-EPS of 71c
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/27: (PRQR) (OCN) (TWTR) Higher; (CYH) (GNC) (RNWK) Lower (more...)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Southwest Airlines (NYSE: LUV) and its pilots union have reached an agreement in principle over a new contract, according to Bloomberg, citing an email sent out today.
The pilots will get a 15 percent snap-up raise and 3 percent raises each year.
Contract language has yet to be finalized.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Southwest Airlines (LUV) Pares Decline With Conference Call Ongoing
- Wabtec (WAB), Faiveley Agree to Consent Decree - Bloomberg
- Stocks with call price movement; PBR BABA
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesLitigation, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!