Southwest (LUV), Pilots Union Reach Agreement in Principle Over New Contract - Bloomberg
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Southwest Airlines (NYSE: LUV) and its pilots union have reached an agreement in principle over a new contract, according to Bloomberg, citing an email sent out today.
The pilots will get a 15 percent snap-up raise and 3 percent raises each year.
Contract language has yet to be finalized.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: White House Aviation Call Seen as 'Non-Event' - Bloomberg, Citing Credit Suisse (AAL) (DAL) (UAL) (LUV)
- Chesapeake Energy (CHK) Looks to Add to Gains as Analysts Give Thumbs Up
- J2 Global (JCOM) Unit Enters Agreement to Acquire Everyday Health (EVDY) in $465M Deal
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesLitigation, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!