SeaWorld Entertainment (SEAS) Ticks Lower on Talk of SEC Investigation
- Stocks dip as earnings pour in, consumer discretionary lags
- UPDATE: Alphabet (GOOG) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Revs Strong
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
- Cirrus Logic, Inc. (CRUS) Q2 Results and Guidance Beat Estimates
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Misses Q3 EPS by 26c, Offers Q4 Guidance
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
SeaWorld Entertainment (NYSE: SEAS) ticked lower Thursday on chatter about an SEC investigation. Probes Reporter tweeted that it had a confirmed, undisclosed investigation.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- L-3 Communications (LLL) in Talks with Justice and SEC on Settlement Over Aerospace System Segment Accounting - Bloomberg
- Collegium Pharma (COLL) Prices 5M Share Stock Offering for Proceeds of $80M
- Amec Foster Wheeler (AMFW) Provides Update; Notes FX-Driven Boost to FY16/17 Reported Numbers
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesLitigation, Rumors, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!