Samsung said it will drop lawsuits against Apple (AAPL) in Europe
- U.S. GDP Rose 3.6% in Q3
- Facebook (FB) Can't Get Any S&P 500 Love... The Reason Explained
- Despite Denials, Sherlund Convinced Ford's (F) Mulally Will Go to Microsoft (MSFT)
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/05: (CALI) (PBYI) (MEI) Higher; (SOL) (WTSL) (NWY) lower
- China's Central Bank Rocks Bitcoin; Says 'Not a Currency'
Samsung said it will drop lawsuits against Apple, Inc. (NASDAQ: AAPL) in Europe.
You May Also Be Interested In
- BlackBerry Exodus Continues in October; Apple Remaints Top Handset OEM in U.S. - comScore
- ECB deposit facility rate unchanged at 0%, interest rate unchanged at 0.25%
- Jury Awards Lennar (LEN) $1B in Damages in Extortion Case Against Marsch
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGeneral News, Litigation
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!