Samsung said it will drop lawsuits against Apple (AAPL) in Europe
- Apple, Inc. (AAPL) Tops Q2 EPS by $1.44; Announces 7-for-1 Stock Split
- Zimmer (ZMH) to Acquire Biomet in ~$13.35B Deal
- UPS (UPS) Misses Q1 EPS by 10c; Sees FY14 EPS at Low-End of Range
- Herbalife (HLF) Questions Ackman's Campaign Following ABC News Report
- Caterpillar, Inc. (CAT) Tops Q1 EPS Views; Boosts FY14 Profit Outlook
Samsung said it will drop lawsuits against Apple, Inc. (NASDAQ: AAPL) in Europe.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Apple (AAPL) Estimates Raised at Jefferies Post Q2; Buy Ahead of iPhone 6 Launch
- Amedisys, Inc. (AMED) , U.S. DOJ Enter Settlement Over Medicare Reimbursement
- Apple (AAPL) Price Target Raised to $620 at Goldman Sachs; Analyst Notes Strength in Platform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGeneral News, Litigation
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!