SEC said to examine if ExxonMobil (XOM) should have marked down assets - Bloomberg
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
U.S. SEC said to examine if ExxonMobil (NYSE: XOM) should have marked down assets, according to Bloomberg. The probe involves Exxon's energy assets accounting.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Third-Party Said Interested in PrivateBancorp (PVTB) as CIBC (CM) Deal is Delayed
- MasterCraft (MCFT) Prices Larger Secondary Stock Offering for Proceeds of $17.4M
- Valley National (VLY) Announces 8.4M Share Stock Offering
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesLitigation, Rumors, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!