SEC said to examine if ExxonMobil (XOM) should have marked down assets - Bloomberg
- BAT Reaches Deal to Acquire Reynolds American (RAI) for $49 Billion
- Trump, Brexit uncertainty hit stocks and dollar, gold jumps
- Noble Energy (NBL) to Acquire Clayton Williams Energy (CWEI) for $2.7B in Cash and Stock
- UnitedHealth Group (UNH) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Affirms Outlook
- Oil rises on weaker dollar, Saudi commitment to cut output
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
U.S. SEC said to examine if ExxonMobil (NYSE: XOM) should have marked down assets, according to Bloomberg. The probe involves Exxon's energy assets accounting.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Sees Q4 Revenue of $1.04B, Comps Down 4.8%
- Delphi Automotive (DLPH) to Take $300M Pre-Tax Charge Related to Summary Judgment in Unsecured Creditors Litigation
- Naked Brand Group, Inc. (NAKD) and Bendon Enter LOI to Merge
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesLitigation, Rumors, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!