SEC said to examine if ExxonMobil (XOM) should have marked down assets - Bloomberg
- Banks, telecoms lead Wall Street up; another Dow record
- Western Digital (WDC) Raises Q2 Outlook
- bluebird bio (BLUE) to Offer $200M of Common Stock
- Dave & Buster's Entertainment (PLAY) Tops Q3 EPS by 11c, Raises FY Revenue Guidance
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/06: (PLAY) (ANTH) (WDC) Higher; (AVAV) (ESV) (BLUE) Lower (more...)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
U.S. SEC said to examine if ExxonMobil (NYSE: XOM) should have marked down assets, according to Bloomberg. The probe involves Exxon's energy assets accounting.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Corvex Management Cuts Signet Jewelers (SIG) Stake in Half
- OHA Investment (OHAI) Files U.S. SEC 8-K to Updated on Legacy Portfolio Investments
- Moleculin Biotech (MBRX) Files $15M Units Shelf
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesLitigation, Rumors, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!