SEC said to examine if ExxonMobil (XOM) should have marked down assets - Bloomberg
- Wall Street climbs in wake of first presidential face-off
- Nike (NKE) Tops Q1 EPS by 17c; Futures Orders Miss Views
- Tempur Sealy (TPX) Updates on Outlook; Sees Q3 Sales Below Prior Expectations
- Galectin (GALT) Reports Exploratory Phase 2a Pilot Trial of GR-MD-02 in Nash Misses Primary Biomarker Endpoint; Announces $1.5M Private Placement
- After-Hours Stock Movers 09/27: (SEED) (GALE) (CTAS) Higher; (GALT) (TPX) (NKE) Lower (more...)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
U.S. SEC said to examine if ExxonMobil (NYSE: XOM) should have marked down assets, according to Bloomberg. The probe involves Exxon's energy assets accounting.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- WebMD Health (WBMD) Names Blake DeSimone CFO; Sees Q3, FY Results at High End of Guidance
- Nektar Therapeutics (NKTR) Offers Additional Detail on Bristol-Myers Squibb Collaboration
- Archrock Partners, L.P. (APLP) Files $500M Mixed Shelf, 11.1M Share Stock Shelf for Shareholders
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesLitigation, Rumors, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!