Rite Aid (RAD) Ticks Lower as Timing of Resolution to FTC Review Questioned
- Banks, telecoms lead Wall Street up; another Dow record
- Western Digital (WDC) Raises Q2 Outlook
- bluebird bio (BLUE) to Offer $200M of Common Stock
- Dave & Buster's Entertainment (PLAY) Tops Q3 EPS by 11c, Raises FY Revenue Guidance
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/06: (PLAY) (ANTH) (WDC) Higher; (AVAV) (ESV) (BLUE) Lower (more...)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Rite Aid (NYSE: RAD) was poised to open lower Wednesday after Mlex yesterday reported that it and Walgreens Boots Alliance (NASDAQ: WBA) are "still months away" from resolving the FTC review of the proposed merger.
The two companies are also months away from responding to the FTC's antitrust concerns and lining up potential buyers of drugstores that will likely need to be divested.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Microsoft (MSFT) and LinkedIn's (LNKD) Proposed Merger Cleared in Europe, with Conditions
- Alaska Air wins U.S. antitrust approval for Virgin deal with conditions
- Liberty Mutual to Acquire Ironshore from Fosun for ~$3 Billion
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesLitigation, Mergers and Acquisitions, Rumors
Related EntitiesDefinitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!