Reports of Tesla (TSLA) Model S Accident in China Being Making Rounds
- Noble Energy (NBL) to Acquire Clayton Williams Energy (CWEI) for $2.7B in Cash and Stock
- Nasdaq hits record; bank earnings validate Wall St. rally
- Intrawest Resorts (SNOW) Exploring a Possible Sale - Reuters
- Alibaba (BABA) Has No Plans to Acquire Rest of Groupon (GRPN) - Source
- Time (TIME) Said to Soon Begin Discussions with Interested Buyers - Bloomberg
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Tesla (NASDAQ: TSLA) shares are on watch amid reports of another Model S accident which resulted in the death of the driver.
The Model S was in the Hong Kong and Macao jurisdiction and the vehicle was said to be traveling at highway speeds before hitting the municipal vehicle.
Reports claim that Autopilot was engaged at the time of the accident, though nothing official has been released.
Tesla is allegedly being sued by the driver's family in Beijing Chaoyang District People’s Court.
Shares of Tesla are up modestly Wednesday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Tesla (TSLA) Names Chris Lattner as Vice President of Autopilot Software
- PNC Financial (PNC) volatility elevated as shares up in premarket on better than expected Q4 EPS of $1.97
- Bond funds see biggest inflows in three months: BAML
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesLitigation, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!