Rambus (RMBS) has lost ruling against LSI, STMicro and MediaTek -Bloomberg
- Top 10 News for 8/25 - 8/29: S&P 500's New Record; U.S. Q2 GDP Outpaces Views; Major Mergers Aplenty
- AIG's (AIG) Peter Hancock Assumes CEO Role; Benmosche Becomes Advisor
- Pressure on U.S. to Update Terror Alert System After U.K. Raises Terror Threat Level
- American Airlines Group (AAL)/Orbitz Worldwide (OWW) Reach Agreement; American Airlines Back on Orbitz Sites
- FTC Requests Additional Info from Reynolds American (RAI), Lorillard (LO) on Pending Deal
Bloomberg reporting Rambus (Nasdaq: RMBS) has lost its ruling against LSI, STMicro and MediaTek. An ITC judge decided the companies did not infringe on Rambus' patents.
You May Also Be Interested In
- United Therapeutics (UTHR) Gains After Judge Rules Remodulin Patents are Not Invalid
- United Therapeutics (UTHR) Confirms Favorable Ruling in Remodulin Patent Case
- Time Warner (TWX) Ends Talks to Buy Stake in Vice Media - NYT
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesLitigation, Rumors
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!