Rambus (RMBS) has lost ruling against LSI, STMicro and MediaTek -Bloomberg
- Wall Street surges to new highs; transports set record
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Up 1%, 2% Ex-Gas
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/07: (VYGR) (LULU) (HRB( Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
Bloomberg reporting Rambus (Nasdaq: RMBS) has lost its ruling against LSI, STMicro and MediaTek. An ITC judge decided the companies did not infringe on Rambus' patents.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- DuPont (DD), Dow Chemical (DOW) Said to Face EU Concerns Over Research Spending - Bloomberg
- Tesla (TSLA) Judge reserves ruling on investor's record request - Bloomberg
- Verizon (VZ) said to agree to sell data center business to Equinix (EQIX) - Bloomberg