Rambus (RMBS) has lost ruling against LSI, STMicro and MediaTek -Bloomberg
- Baker Hughes (BHI), Halliburton (HAL) Confirm Merger Termination
- Halliburton (HAL), Baker Hughes (BHI) Said to Plan Calling Off $28B Merger Agreement
- Apollo Education Group (APOL) Takeover Offer from Consortium of Investors Raised to $10/Share
- Tokyo slide keeps mood downbeat
- Wall Street falls as earnings weigh; Dow, S&P up for month
Bloomberg reporting Rambus (Nasdaq: RMBS) has lost its ruling against LSI, STMicro and MediaTek. An ITC judge decided the companies did not infringe on Rambus' patents.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- China Internet Regulators to Investigate Baidu (BIDU) on Compliance
- Stereotaxis (STXS) Receives Vmotion Suite-Related U.S. Patent
- Key Energy Services (KEG) Says DOJ Closed FCPA Investigation
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesLitigation, Rumors
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!