Rambus (RMBS) has lost ruling against LSI, STMicro and MediaTek -Bloomberg
- Twitter (TWTR) Sees Rollercoaster Ride Following Earnings, User Growth Commentary
- Wall St higher ahead of Fed meeting
- Cytec Industries (CYT) Enters $5.5B Merger Agreement
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 07/29: (CYT) (RUBI) (BWLD) Higher; (YELP) (DATA) (TWTR) Lower (more...)
- GlaxoSmithKline (GSK) Tops Q2 EPS Views
Bloomberg reporting Rambus (Nasdaq: RMBS) has lost its ruling against LSI, STMicro and MediaTek. An ITC judge decided the companies did not infringe on Rambus' patents.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Digital Ally (DGLY) Receives Favorable Ruling in U.S. Patent Case vs. Utility Associates
- Steel Gains as Cold-Rolled Trade Case Filed; Hot-Rolled, Stainless Steel Cases Seen as Likely, Says Analyst (AKS) (X) (NUE) (MT) (STLD)
- NuVasive (NUVA) Tops Q2 EPS by 6c; Enters Settlement with U.S. DOJ
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesLitigation, Rumors
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!