Rambus (RMBS) has lost ruling against LSI, STMicro and MediaTek -Bloomberg
- Tiffany & Co. (TIF) Tops Q2 EPS by 11c; Boosts FY14 EPS Outlook
- After-Hours Stock Movers 8/26: (TUBE) (CHMT) (ARUN) Higher; (SWHC) (RGR) (TIVO) Lower (more...)
- Yingli Green Energy (YGE) Posts Q2 Loss of 25c/ADS; Guides FY14 Shipments
- Smith & Wesson Holding Corp. (SWHC) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c; Cuts FY15 Outlook
- Express (EXPR) Tops Q2 EPS by 8c; Guides FY14 EPS Above Consensus
Bloomberg reporting Rambus (Nasdaq: RMBS) has lost its ruling against LSI, STMicro and MediaTek. An ITC judge decided the companies did not infringe on Rambus' patents.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: ANN, Inc. (ANN) Hires JPMorgan to Explore Alternatives - Reuters
- Alnylam Pharma (ALNY) Receives NoA from USPTO Covering '829 App for RNAi-Mediating, Double-Stranded Molecules
- Genetic Technologies (GENE) Stock Advances After Announcing Patent Victory
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesLitigation, Rumors
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!