Rambus (RMBS) has lost ruling against LSI, STMicro and MediaTek -Bloomberg
- Wall Street dips on Trump protectionism, Qualcomm drag
- Yahoo! (YHOO) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Sees Verizon Deal Closing in Q2, Not Q1
- Aetna's (AET) Humana (HUM) Takeover Blocked by Judge as Anticompetative
- Trump signs order withdrawing U.S. from Trans-Pacific trade deal
- After-Hours Stock Movers 1/23: (REXX) (MRCY) (SYNC) Higher; (FSM) (OCUL) (CASC) Lower (more...)
Bloomberg reporting Rambus (Nasdaq: RMBS) has lost its ruling against LSI, STMicro and MediaTek. An ITC judge decided the companies did not infringe on Rambus' patents.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- DuPont (DD), Dow Chemical (DOW) Said to Buy More Time to Fine-Tune EU Concessions - Bloomberg
- Ixia (XXIA) Said to Get Buyout Interest from Thoma Bravo, Silver Lake, Vista - Bloomberg
- Anthem (ANTM), Cigna (CI) on Watch as AET/HUM Blocked
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesLitigation, Rumors
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!