Oracle (ORCL) on Watch Amid Reports of MICROS Data Breach
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Oracle (NYSE: ORCL) shares are on watch amid reports of a data breach at the company's MICROS point-of-sale unit.
Krebs on Security noted the breach on Monday. The report believes a Russian organized cybercrime group was responsible for the recent hack.
Oracle acknowledged a data breach and said it request that all MICROS customers reset passwords for the online support portal.
It wasn't made clear the total number of customers affected.
Shares of Oracle are up around 0.3 percent.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Oracle (ORCL) to Acquire Apiary
- Stocks with increasing put volume on January 19
- Active options: AAPL IBM ARNC FB BAC SWKS AMZN GE NFLX SGYP