Oracle (ORCL) on Watch Amid Reports of MICROS Data Breach
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) in Advanced Talks to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Oracle (NYSE: ORCL) shares are on watch amid reports of a data breach at the company's MICROS point-of-sale unit.
Krebs on Security noted the breach on Monday. The report believes a Russian organized cybercrime group was responsible for the recent hack.
Oracle acknowledged a data breach and said it request that all MICROS customers reset passwords for the online support portal.
It wasn't made clear the total number of customers affected.
Shares of Oracle are up around 0.3 percent.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Midstates Petroleum (MPO) Completes Ch. 11 Bankruptcy; Will Trade Under 'MPO'
- Shire plc (SHPG) Sees Weakness
- J2 Global (JCOM) Unit Enters Agreement to Acquire Everyday Health (EVDY) in $465M Deal
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesLitigation, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!