Ohio court reversed $2B judgment against Ford (F) -Bloomberg
- GM (GM) No Longer 'Government Motors'
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Names Laurent Potdevin as CEO; Chairman Chip Wilson Resigns
- Rambus (RMBS) Enters Initial $280M License Agreement with Micron (MU)
- After Hours Stock Movers 12/9: (CMTL) (LL) (DDD) Higher; (PBY) (TA) (NXPI) Lower (more...)
- Toll Brothers, Inc. (TOL) Tops Q4 EPS by 13c
Bloomberg reporting an Ohio court has reversed a $2 billion judgment against Ford (NYSE: F).
You May Also Be Interested In
- Nokia's (NOK) Tax Bill in India Could Balloon to $3.4B
- Treasury's GM (GM) Stake Sale Could Happen This Week - DJN
- SAC may sell reinsurance unit for $500 million to $1B - WSJ
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesLitigation, Rumors
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!