Ohio court reversed $2B judgment against Ford (F) -Bloomberg
- Futures flat as investors count down to Yellen speech
- Apollo Global to Acquire Rackspace (RAX) in $4.3B Deal
- Icahn Shopped Herbalife (HLF) Stake to Ackman Group
- U.S. second-quarter growth trimmed to 1.1 percent; consumer spending raised
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 08/26: (PQ) (PSTG) (NVAX) Higher; (ESI) (TLND) (HLF) Lower (more...)
Bloomberg reporting an Ohio court has reversed a $2 billion judgment against Ford (NYSE: F).
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ford Motor (F) Issues Two Safety Recalls, One Compliance Recall
- Rackspace (RAX) halted for trading with recent takeover rumors surrounding the company
- End the Stalemate: You Can Now Book – and Pay for – Parking with FordPass Before Someone Else Snags It
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesLitigation, Rumors
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!