Ohio court reversed $2B judgment against Ford (F) -Bloomberg
- Facebook (FB) Tops Q2 EPS by 3c
- Nokia (NOK) Reports Improved Q2 EPS of EUR0.09
- After-Hours Stock Movers 07/29: (UNIS) (SKX) (HOLX) Higher; (QRVO) (WFM) (FB) Lower (more...)
- Whole Foods Market (WFM) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c, Sees FY15 Comp Sales Growth in Low Single Digits
- Mondelez Int'l (MDLZ) Tops Q2 EPS by 8c; Adds $6B to Buyback Plan
Bloomberg reporting an Ohio court has reversed a $2 billion judgment against Ford (NYSE: F).
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ford Motor (F) Issues Recall on MY15 Lincoln MKT Over Seating Configuration Issue
- TrueCar (TRUE), Sonic (SAH) Reach Settlement in Trademark Dispute
- NCR Corp. (NCR) May End Sale After $9B Thoma Bravo Deal Falls Through - NYP
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesLitigation, Rumors
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!