New York settles probe of Standard Chartered for $340M
- Peltz's Trian to Meet with DuPont (DD) Holders
- Microsoft (MSFT) Announces Board Changes; Boosts Qtr. Dividend 11% to 31c/Share
- Lennar Corp. (LEN) Tops Q3 EPS by 11c; Backlog Up 22%
- After-Hours Stock Movers 9/16: (AUXL) (NSPR) (YRCW) Higher; (RAX) (ADBE) (SXL) Lower (more...)
- Adobe Systems (ADBE) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c
New York settles probe of Standard Chartered for $340 million.
You May Also Be Interested In
- RXI Pharma (RXII) Receives U.S. Patent Covering rxRNAori Delivery Methods
- UPDATE: Russian Billionaire Placed Under House Arrest (MBT)
- YRC Worldwide (YRCW) Enters Amended Credit Agreement; Offers Q3 adj.-EBITDA, Op. Income Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGeneral News, Litigation
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!