Mylan (MYL) accused of Medicaid fraud by West Virginia over EpiPen - Bloomberg
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Mylan (NASDAQ: MYL) accused of Medicaid fraud by West Virginia over EpiPen, according to Bloomberg. The copmany was accused of inflating EpiPen prices by 500 percent.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Flowers Foods (FLO) and Flowers Baking Reach Settlement in Class Action Lawsuit
- Seadrill Ltd. (SDRL) calls active as shares rally to eight-month high
- Campbell Soup (CPB) December calls active
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesLitigation, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!