Mylan (MYL) accused of Medicaid fraud by West Virginia over EpiPen - Bloomberg
- Wall St. set to open lower, weighed down by GE
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c; Updates FY16 EPS Outlook
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/21: (ALKS) (RAI) (PFPT) (MSFT) Higher; (SGY) (TWLO) (RRGB) Lower (more...)
- Oil rises on Russia's output freeze commitment
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Mylan (NASDAQ: MYL) accused of Medicaid fraud by West Virginia over EpiPen, according to Bloomberg. The copmany was accused of inflating EpiPen prices by 500 percent.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Theravance Biopharma and Mylan Announce Positive Results from Two Pivotal Phase 3 Studies of Revefenacin (TD-4208) for the Treatment of Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Mylan (MYL), Theravance Biopharma(TBPH) Announce Positive Data from Two Revefenacin Phase 3s as COPD Treatment
- CEL-SCI Corp (CVM) Updates on FDA Partial Clinical Hold; Has Begun Working on Response
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesLitigation, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!