Mylan (MYL) accused of Medicaid fraud by West Virginia over EpiPen - Bloomberg
- S&P little changed as energy weighs but financials edge up
- Nestle Said Examining Takeover of Mead Johnson (MJN) - Source
- Fed's Yellen says 'makes sense' to gradually raise interest rates
- UPDATE: Fed Beige Book: Wages gain modestly in most areas amid tight job market
- Mallinckrodt (MNK) Announces FTC Settlement
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Mylan (NASDAQ: MYL) accused of Medicaid fraud by West Virginia over EpiPen, according to Bloomberg. The copmany was accused of inflating EpiPen prices by 500 percent.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Mallinckrodt (MNK) Set to be Charged for Using Monopoly to Jack Up Price - NYP
- Hartford Financial (HIG) near term calls active on renewed takeover chatter
- CFPB Confirms Suit Against Navient (NAVI) Over Student Loan Repayment
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesLitigation, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!