Mylan (MYL) accused of Medicaid fraud by West Virginia over EpiPen - Bloomberg
- Wall Street propped up by tech, discretionary stocks
- Boston Scientific (BSX) to Acquire EndoChoice (GI) in ~$210M Deal
- Oil down 3 percent on fading hopes for output deal in Algiers
- Dollar gains against euro on Deutsche Bank fears, falls vs Mexican peso
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 09/27: (GI) (KITE) (INFI) Higher; (NAT) (SXL) (RICE) Lower (more...)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Mylan (NASDAQ: MYL) accused of Medicaid fraud by West Virginia over EpiPen, according to Bloomberg. The copmany was accused of inflating EpiPen prices by 500 percent.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Mylan (MYL) Says EpiPen Pretax Profits Are 60% Higher Than it Told Congrees - DJ
- Stocks with Implied Volatility Movement
- Allergan (AGN), Mylan (MYL) Sees Short Interest Rise, Gilead (GILD) Fall in Pharma Sector - Guggenheim
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesLitigation, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!