Mylan (MYL) accused of Medicaid fraud by West Virginia over EpiPen - Bloomberg
- Major stock indexes rise again to new records
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- Third-Party Said Interested in PrivateBancorp (PVTB) as CIBC (CM) Deal is Delayed
- Insys Therapeutics (INSY) Sinks as Former Employees Arrested in Racketeering Scheme
- Lower for longer, ECB scales back asset buys
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Mylan (NASDAQ: MYL) accused of Medicaid fraud by West Virginia over EpiPen, according to Bloomberg. The copmany was accused of inflating EpiPen prices by 500 percent.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Macy's (M), Sears (SHLD), Kohl's Corp. (KSS) Accused of Posting Fake 'Original' Prices - Bloomberg
- Dell Technologies (DVMT) 30-day option implied volatility at 26 into Q3 revenue was $16.2B
- Volatility and Volume movement