Macy's (M) wins bid for court order in lawsuit with Martha Stewart (MSO)
- Wall Street indexes flat in pre-holiday lull; health, consumer up
- Market Wrap: Durable Orders Outpace in Oct.; Deere Issues Cautious Outlook; Valeant Combats Short Sellers
- UPDATE: HP, Inc. (HPQ) Misses Q4 EPS by 3c; Issues Q1, FY16 EPS Guidance
- Obama says U.S. is safe as millions set off on Thanksgiving travel
- Deere & Co. (DE) Tops Q4 EPS Views; Sees FY16 Sales Down ~7%
Bloomberg reporting Macy's (NYSE: M) has won a bid for a court order in the lawsuit with Martha Stewart (NYSE: MSO).
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Allergan (AGN), New York Attorney General Reach Settlement
- U.S. Same-Store Sales Up 1.5% YoY in Week Ended Nov. 21, Up 1.3% Month to Date - Redbook
- Just a Click Away: Incredible Cyber Monday Deals on Macys.com
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesLitigation
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!