Macy's (M) wins bid for court order in lawsuit with Martha Stewart (MSO)
- Market Wrap: Pending Home Sales Reach Multi-Year Highs; M&A Rules the Day; Tesla Plans New Product Launch
- OptumRx to Acquire Catamaran (CTRX) for $61.50/Share (UNH)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 03/30: (DRYS) (TSLA) (HLT) Higher; (EGY) (SNTA) (TCK) Lower (more...)
- AIG (AIG) Chairman Miller Will Step Down in July
- Tesla (TSLA) CEO Musk: Major New Product Line Being Unveiled April 30th
Bloomberg reporting Macy's (NYSE: M) has won a bid for a court order in the lawsuit with Martha Stewart (NYSE: MSO).
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Transact Technologies (TACT), Avery Dennison (AVY) Resolve Dispute; Pre-Scheduled Rule 10b5-1 Trading Plan Cancelled
- VIVUS (VVUS) Updates on Qsymia Plans; Will Continue Talks with U.S., EU Regulators
- Penn National Gaming (PENN) to Withdraw from Lawrence Downs Casino Project
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesLitigation
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!