Macy's (M) wins bid for court order in lawsuit with Martha Stewart (MSO)
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Bloomberg reporting Macy's (NYSE: M) has won a bid for a court order in the lawsuit with Martha Stewart (NYSE: MSO).
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY), Ono Enter Settlement and License Agreement with Merck (MRK) to Resolve PD-1 Antibody Patent Litigation
- CFPB Sues TCF National (TCB) Bank for Tricking Consumers Into Costly Overdraft Service
- Costco to pay $11.75 million over lax U.S. pharmacy controls
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesLitigation
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!