MGT Capital (MGT) Shares Hit; Attorneys Start Building Securities Fraud Cases
- Top 10 News for 9/26 - 9/30: Deutsche Bank Soars on Settlement; Twitter Back in the M&A Fray; Nike 'Just Didn't Do It' in Q1
- Wall Street rallies, led by Deutsche Bank, financials
- Viacom (VIAB) Forms Special Committee; Will Explore Potential Combination with CBS (CBS)
- Deutsche Bank (DB) Said Near $5.4B Settlement with U.S. - AFP
- Oil up second straight month on OPEC-fueled rally
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
MGT Capital Investments, Inc. (NYSE: MGT) is seeing the potential lawsuits start accumulating as the company announced receiving an SEC subpoena late last week.
Shares of MGT are down 28.7 percent for the session.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Lexmark (LXK) Gets CFIUS Approval for Apex Tech Deal
- Arbor Realty Trust (ABR) Prices Aggregate $75M Conv. Notes Offering
- Dynatronics (DYNT) Taps ArmorWorks Enterprises' Wirthlin as CFO
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesLitigation, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!