LogMeIn (LOGM) Says U.S. Appeals Court Reverses Summary Judgement in Patent Case with 01 Communique
- Market Wrap: Mandela Passes Away; U.S. Shows Robust Growth in Q3; Diversifying Twitter
- After Hours Stock Movers 12/05: (ENZN) (PSUN) (FNSR) Higher; (ULTA) (SEAC) (BIG) Lower (more...)
- U.S. GDP Rose 3.6% in Q3
- J.C. Penney (JCP) Discloses Letter from SEC on Liquidity, Cash, Debt and Stock Offering
- Facebook (FB) Can't Get Any S&P 500 Love... The Reason Explained
LogMeIn, Inc. (Nasdaq: LOGM), announced that the United States Court of Appeals has reversed the lower court's ruling that granted LogMeIn's motion for summary judgment of non infringement in a case brought by 01 Communique. The case has been remanded to the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Virginia for trial. A trial calendar has not been established at this time. Despite the Court of Appeal's decision to reverse the lower court's summary judgment ruling, LogMeIn continues to believe that it has strong defenses to the claims made by 01 Communique and intends to vigorously defend against these claims.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Net Neutrality Has Chance to be Overturned - Analyst (NFLX) - Corrected
- Dyax Corp. (DYAX) DX-2930 Receives FDA Orphan Drug Desgination
- Verizon (VZ) Board Approves Proxy Access Amendments; Will Go to Shareholders for Approval
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Litigation
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!