Kodak Loses Trade Ruling in Patent Case Brought Against Apple (AAPL), RIM (RIMM) -Bloomberg
- Market Wrap: GM Unloads Peugeot; lululemon Sags on Thin Outlook; Hilton is Open for Trading
- After Hours Stock Movers 12/12: (CNDO) (TXI) (ADBE) Higher; (APC) (RH) (XOMA) Lower (more...)
- Adobe Systems (ADBE) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Issues Light FY14 Guidance; Updates Growth Targets
- Microsoft (MSFT) Said to Consider Qualcomm's Steve Mollenkopf for CEO
- Fidelity, Silicon Valley VCs Want You to Open Your Wallet to Bitcoin
Bloomberg reporting Kodak (OTC: EKDKQ) has lost its trading ruling in the image patent case against Apple (Nasdaq: AAPL) and Research In Motion (Nasdaq: RIMM). A trade judge ruled neither BlackBerry or the iPhone infringed on a Kodak patent.
You May Also Be Interested In
- GM (GM) Names Mary Barra as Next CEO
- GM (GM) Sells Ally Financial Stake for $900M
- Liberty Global (LBTYA) Could Make Another Run at Ziggo
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesLitigation, Rumors
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!