Kodak (EKDKQ), Creditors to Extend Timeline in Patent Auction - Bloomberg
- GM (GM) No Longer 'Government Motors'
- After Hours Stock Movers 12/9: (CMTL) (LL) (DDD) Higher; (PBY) (TA) (NXPI) Lower (more...)
- Market Wrap: Sysco Scoop-Up Competitor; Treasury Sells Out...of GM; OSI Systems Gets Rapi-Slammed
- Sysco (SYY) to Acquire US Foods in $3.5B Deal
- Texas Instruments (TXN) Updates Q4 Outlook; Narrows EPS, Revenue Guidance
Eastman Kodak (OTCBB: EKDKQ) and its creditors have entered an agreement to extend the timeline on Kodak's patent auction, according to Bloomberg headlines.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Spherix (SPEX) Sues AT&T (T) Over Geolocation-Related Patent
- Lawyers Already Up in Arms Over OSI Systems (OSIS) Selloff
- Judge rejects bid to block AMR Corp. (AAMRQ), US Air (LCC) merger over price claims - Bloomberg
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGeneral News, Litigation
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!