Judge Turns Down Bid for Temporary Halt on Express Scripts (ESRX), Medco (MHS) Deal
- Apple (AAPL), China Mobile (CHL) Sign iPhone Deal - WSJ
- Market Wrap: Hayman Likes GM; Pandora Skirts Competition; Private Sector Jobs Bonanza
- After Hours Stock Movers 12/4: (PBYI) (MFRM) (GGP) Higher; (LGP) (SNPS) (ARO) Lower (more...)
- General Growth Properties (GGP) Set to Join the S&P 500
- Fed Saw 'Modest to Moderate' Growth with Stronger Manufacturing
Bloomberg reporting a judge has denied Express Scripts (Nasdaq: ESRX) a preliminary injunction on Medco (NYSE: MHS).
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Vodafone (VOD), Verizon (VZ) Get Approval from FCC to Close Wireless Deal
- Mylan (MYL) Completes Agila Injectivles Purchase
- Toshiba to Acquire Substantially All of OCZ Technology (OCZ) for $35M
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesLitigation, Mergers and Acquisitions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!