Judge Asks Oracle (ORCL) Jury to Come Back on Monday (GOOG)
- Top 10 News for 12/02 - 12/06: Facebook Snubbed Again; Bitcoin Mania!; New Deal for Apple?
- U.S. Adds Jobs at Higher Clip in November, Unemployment Rate Falls to 7%
- Bitcoin Crashes 21%
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/06: (MBLX) (VIFL) (BLDP) Higher; (RALY) (ULTA) (SEAC) Lower
- Sears Holdings (SHLD) Files to Spin-Off Lands' End Unit
Related to the Oracle (Nasdaq: ORCL) IP case against Google (Nasdaq: GOOG), the judge has just asked the jury to come back on Monday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Vringo (VRNG), VirnetX (VHC) on Watch as House Passes Bill to Thwart 'Patent Trolls' (GOOG)
- Teva (TEVA) Sues Forest Labs (FRX) Over Alzheimer's Disease Drug
- Google (GOOG) Knowledge Base Adds Car Search Feature
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesLitigation
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!