Jawbone Issues Statement on ITC Fitbit (FIT) Ruling
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) in Advanced Talks to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Jawbone issued the following statement on ITC ruling for 9/8/2016 related to Fitbit (NYSE: FIT):
The Commission did not find Fitbit’s patents valid. It just sent the case back for additional proceedings before the same Judge that previously found all three Fitbit patents invalid. We are confident the Judge will reach the same result again after he makes the additional findings requested by the Commission. We also believe the Judge will find Fitbit’s patents are not infringed by any Jawbone products and that Jawbone’s own patents predate the patents Fitbit is trying to assert.
In the meantime, Jawbone’s case against Fitbit for trade secret misappropriation proceeds in California state court and is headed to trial in 2017.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Midstates Petroleum (MPO) Completes Ch. 11 Bankruptcy; Will Trade Under 'MPO'
- Twitter (TWTR) Shares Surge Higher in Late Trading
- Flowers Foods (FLO) Refutes Analyst Commentary on Legal Standing
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesLitigation, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!