JPMorgan (JPM) may settle its overdraft fee litigation for $110M -Reuters
- Top 10 News for 12/02 - 12/06: Facebook Snubbed Again; Bitcoin Mania!; New Deal for Apple?
- U.S. Adds Jobs at Higher Clip in November, Unemployment Rate Falls to 7%
- Bitcoin Crashes 21%
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/06: (MBLX) (VIFL) (BLDP) Higher; (RALY) (ULTA) (SEAC) Lower
- Sears Holdings (SHLD) Files to Spin-Off Lands' End Unit
Reuters is reporting JPMorgan (NYSE: JPM) may settle its overdraft fee litigation for $110 million.
You May Also Be Interested In
- J.P. Morgan (JPM) Says Some Prepaid Debit Card Info Breached
- PNC Financial (PNC), Freddie Mac (FMCC) Enter $89M Loan Settlement
- Market Wrap: Oct. Manufacturing Ramps; Black Friday Sales Slip; Dow Sells Chemical Assets
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesLitigation, Rumors
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!