JPMorgan (JPM) may settle its overdraft fee litigation for $110M -Reuters
- Wall St. falls as data adds to growth worries; biotechs down
- UPDATE: Tesla (TSLA) Tops Q1 EPS by 3c; Plans Q2 Production of ~20,000 Vehicles
- Fitbit (FIT) Tops Q1 EPS by 7c; Issues Mixed Outlook
- TripAdvisor (TRIP) Misses Q1 EPS by 14c
- After-Hours Stock Movers 05/04: (EPE) (ZNGA) (WTW) Higher; (FRSH) (RRTS) (FIT) Lower (more...)
Reuters is reporting JPMorgan (NYSE: JPM) may settle its overdraft fee litigation for $110 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Exclusive: Big data breaches found at major email services - expert
- Energy Transfer Equity (ETE) Files Counterclaim in Williams (WMB) Suit; Says Williams Materially Breached Obligations
- Exclusive: Pfizer approaches Medivation about potential takeover - sources
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesLitigation, Rumors
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!