Hologic (HOLX) Wins Appeal on Patent Validity for SenoRx Case; Invalid Ruling Reversed
- Wall Street dips as third-quarter earnings season kicks off
- Market Wrap: IMF Cuts FY15, FY16 Global Growth Outlook; Pepsi 'Pops' on Q3 Results; Yum! Q3 China Comps Miss
- Adobe Systems (ADBE) Offers 3-Year Growth Strategy; Guides FY16 EPS, Revenue Below Views
- Biotech Sees Massive Selling... Again (IBB)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 10/06: (ADXS) (YUM) (ADBE) Lower (more...)
Bloomberg reporting that Hologic (Nasdaq: HOLX) has won an appeal on patent validity in its SenoRx case.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Suncor Energy (SU) Commences $4.3B Tender of Canadian Oil Sands
- Fiat Chrysler Automobiles (FCAU) Affirms Receipt of UAW Strike Notification
- ParkerVision (PRKR) Affirms Adverse Decision in Appeal to Rehear Qualcomm Case
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesLitigation
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!