Hologic (HOLX) Wins Appeal on Patent Validity for SenoRx Case; Invalid Ruling Reversed
- Top 10 News for 03/23 - 03/27: Kraft/Heinz Mega Food Merger, SanDisk Warns, Biotech Bubblicious
- Dow Chemical (DOW) to Separate Chlor-Alkali Unit, Merge it with Olin (OLN)
- UPDATE: BlackBerry (BBRY) Posts Q4 adj.-EPS of 4c
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 03/27: Higher GBSN, OLN, OXM; Lower OHRP, MOLG, APDN (more...)
- Finish Line (FINL) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c
Bloomberg reporting that Hologic (Nasdaq: HOLX) has won an appeal on patent validity in its SenoRx case.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Applied DNA Sciences (APDN) Prices $11.46M Offering of Stock and Warrants
- BioTelemetry (BEAT) Enters Settlement with U.S. Justice Dept. Over non-Specified Diagnosis Codes
- Hertz Global (HTZ) Receives NYSE Listing Letter
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesLitigation
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!