Hologic (HOLX) Announces Favorable Ruling in SenoRx Patent Infringement Suit
- Oil steadies around $45 after slide, Canada wildfire supports
- The Priceline Group (PCLN) Tops Q1 EPS by 88c; Q2 Guidance Below the Street
- Exclusive: Pfizer approaches Medivation about potential takeover - sources
- Zillow Group, Inc. (ZG) Misses Q1 EPS by 4c, Sales Beat; Issues Sales Guidance Above the Street
- Aeropostale files for Chapter 11 bankruptcy protection
Hologic (Nasdaq: HOLX) shares are trading just off session highs as the company announced a favorable ruling in its patent infringement suit related to SenoRx.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Horizon Pharma (HZNP) Receives Three Additional USPTO Notice of Allowances Related to Diclofenac
- Valeant's (VRX) Improved Credit Outlook Seen as 'Meaningful Positive' at BMO Capital
- SunOpta (STKL) Announces Recall of Certain Sunflower Kernel Products; Notes Potential Listeria Monocytogenes
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesLitigation, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!