Hologic (HOLX) Announces Favorable Ruling in SenoRx Patent Infringement Suit
- Apple (AAPL) Tops Q2 EPS by 17c; $200B Capital Return Plan
- MasterCard (MA) to Acquire Applied Predictive Technologies for $600M
- Biotech Stocks Pressured (BIIB) (CELG) (GILD)
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 4/27: (SYMX) (CANF) (GLBS) Higher; (CLDN) (AKRX) (SILC) Lower
- Applied Materials (AMAT), Tokyo Electron Terminate Merger
Hologic (Nasdaq: HOLX) shares are trading just off session highs as the company announced a favorable ruling in its patent infringement suit related to SenoRx.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Regulators Scrutinize 'Self-Bonding' Programs by Coal Miners for Reclamation (BTU) (ANR) (CLD)
- Merchants Bancshares (MBVT) to Acquire NUVO Bank & Trust Company
- Buy Broader Gene Therapy Group on Weakness Related to Celadon (CLDN) Failure, BMO Says (AGTC) (BLUE) (SGMO) (QURE)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesLitigation, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!