Hologic (HOLX) Announces Favorable Ruling in SenoRx Patent Infringement Suit
- Tiffany & Co. (TIF) Tops Q2 EPS by 11c; Boosts FY14 EPS Outlook
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 8/27 (TUBE) (EXPR) (MIK) Higher; (SWHC) (YGE) (RGR) Lower (more...)
- Alibaba (BABA) Posts Improved Q2 EPS of 84c
- Yingli Green Energy (YGE) Posts Q2 Loss of 25c/ADS; Guides FY14 Shipments
- Express (EXPR) Tops Q2 EPS by 8c; Guides FY14 EPS Above Consensus
Hologic (Nasdaq: HOLX) shares are trading just off session highs as the company announced a favorable ruling in its patent infringement suit related to SenoRx.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Scorpio Tankers (STNG) Said Considering MLP, Hires Advisor - Bloomberg
- Aegerion Pharmaceuticals (AEGR) Receives Closeout Letter from OPDP on JUXTAPID Statements
- Horizon Pharma (HZNP) Receives USPTO Notice of Allowance for '015 App
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesLitigation, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!