Hologic (HOLX) Announces Favorable Ruling in SenoRx Patent Infringement Suit
- Market Wrap: Chinese Stock Pressure Hits U.S. Markets; Durable Orders Outpace in June; Merger Monday
- Baidu.com (BIDU) Reports Q2 EPS of $1.81
- After-Hours Stock Movers 07/27: (GIG) (MSTR) (KN) Higher; (AMKR) (CKEC) (BIDU) Lower (more...)
- Wall Street drops as China stock slump stokes growth fears
- Teva Pharma (TEVA) to Acquire Allergan Genetics (AGN) in $40.5B Cash and Stock Deal
Hologic (Nasdaq: HOLX) shares are trading just off session highs as the company announced a favorable ruling in its patent infringement suit related to SenoRx.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Diageo (DEO) Falls; SEC Investigating Whether it Shipped Excess Inventories to Distributors - DJ
- Fitbit (FIT) Declines as Best Buy Set to Begin Selling Apple Watch; Still 'Very Different Products', Notes Analyst
- DOT to Probe Four Airlines Over Alleged Price Gouging in NE Corridor - FBN (DAL) (AAL)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesLitigation, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!