Herbalife (HLF) said to draft lawsuit against Ackman - FBN's Gasparino
- Stocks flat as earnings roll in, Comcast drags Nasdaq
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/27: (PCMI) (OCN) (TTMI) Higher; (CYH) (RWLK) (AMFW) Lower
- Twitter (TWTR) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Announces Restructuring, Workforce Reduction
- Qualcomm (QCOM) to Acquire NXP Semi (NXPI) in $47B Deal
- CenturyLink (CTL) in Advanced Talks to Merge with Level 3 (LVLT) - DJ
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Herbalife (NYSE: HLF) said to draft lawsuit against Bill Ackman, according to Fox Business Network reporter Charles Gasparino. The company still hasn't decided whether it will file the suit or not.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Gannett (GCI) -Tronc (TRNC) deal still in doubt as banks said to withdraw financing
- Exxon Mobil (XOM) weekly option implied volatility increases to 37 into Q3 and outlook
- UPDATE: Aetna (AET) Adds Sarepta's (NASDAQ: SRPT) Exondys 51 to Coverage List; Will be Effective Nov. 1st
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesLitigation, Short Sales, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesWilliam Ackman, Charles Gasparino
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!