Herbalife (HLF) said to draft lawsuit against Ackman - FBN's Gasparino
- Stocks dip as earnings pour in, consumer discretionary lags
- UPDATE: Alphabet (GOOG) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Revs Strong
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
- Twitter (TWTR) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Announces Restructuring, Workforce Reduction
- Cirrus Logic, Inc. (CRUS) Q2 Results and Guidance Beat Estimates
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Herbalife (NYSE: HLF) said to draft lawsuit against Bill Ackman, according to Fox Business Network reporter Charles Gasparino. The company still hasn't decided whether it will file the suit or not.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Stocks with Implied Volatility Movement
- \Alphabet (GOOGL) October weekly call option implied volatility at 88 into Q3
- Tesla (TSLA) volatility comes in as shares rally on Q3 results and outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesLitigation, Short Sales, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesWilliam Ackman, Charles Gasparino
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!