ExxonMobil (XOM) declines to comment on $74B fine - Bloomberg
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
ExxonMobil (NYSE: XOM) declines to comment on $74 billion fine, according to Bloomberg. The company said the dispute is due to disagreement with the government over commitments.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- InterOil Corp. (IOC) Updates on Court of Appeal Process Related to ExxonMobil (XOM) Litigation; Says Hearing Will be Expedited
- Options with increasing volume
- Helios and Matheson (HMNY) halted on LUDP after surging 65%
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesLitigation, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!