Expedia (EXPE) has filed an antitrust complaint in the EU against Google (GOOG)
- Tiffany & Co. (TIF) Tops Q2 EPS by 11c; Boosts FY14 EPS Outlook
- Apple (AAPL) Could Deliver BIG at September Event with iWatch and 2 iPhone Models
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 8/27: (TUBE) (NTWK) (ISNS) Higher; (XXII) (VII) (SWHC) Lower
- UPDATE: Dow Chemical (DOW) Taps Banks to Sell Two Chemical Units
- Lending Club Files $500 Million IPO
Bloomberg reporting Expedia (Nasdaq: EXPE) has filed an antitrust complaint in the EU against Google (Nasdaq: GOOG).
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Valeant Pharma (VRX), Pershing Square Win Bid to Fast-Track Allergan (AGN) Suit
- Perma-Fix (PESI) Receives USPTO Notice of Allowance for Tc-99m-Related Patent
- DJ Confirms Amazon (AMZN) to Buy Twitch for Over $1 Billion
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesLitigation
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!