Expedia (EXPE) has filed an antitrust complaint in the EU against Google (GOOG)
- Fed Drops 'Considerable Time', Says Can be 'Patient' on Rates
- Oracle (ORCL) Reports In-Line Q2 EPS
- Wall Street Looks to Profit from New and Improved Cuba Relations (CUBA) (RCL) (CCL)
- Jabil Circuit (JBL) Tops Q1 EPS by 8c; Guides FY15 Revs Above Expectations
- Philips N.V. (PHG) to Acquire Volcano (VOLC) in $1B Deal
Bloomberg reporting Expedia (Nasdaq: EXPE) has filed an antitrust complaint in the EU against Google (Nasdaq: GOOG).
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Google (GOOG), Verizon (VZ) Report Global Patent License Agreement
- Corning (GLW) Sees Q4 Impact on Dow Corning Implant Liability
- Google (GOOG) to Enhance Shopping in Challenge to Amazon.com (AMZN) - WSJ
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesLitigation
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!