Expedia (EXPE) has filed an antitrust complaint in the EU against Google (GOOG)
- Top 10 News for 7/27 - 7/31: Teva Makes it Official with Allergan; China Stock Slide Continues; Revised Q2 GDP Misses Mark
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Posts Q2 EPS of $1.00
- TerraForm Global (GLBL) IPO Opens at $14
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 7/31: (YRCW) (MGI) (HTCH) Higher; (EYEG) (RADA) (OCN) Lower
- UPS (UPS) to Acquire Coyote Logistics in $1.8B Deal
Bloomberg reporting Expedia (Nasdaq: EXPE) has filed an antitrust complaint in the EU against Google (Nasdaq: GOOG).
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Google refuses French order to apply 'right to be forgotten' globally
- UPDATE: EU Opens Indepth Probe into FedEx (FDX)-TNT Express Transaction
- FedEx (FDX) Still Sees Completing TNT Express Deal in H116
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesLitigation
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!