Expedia (EXPE) has filed an antitrust complaint in the EU against Google (GOOG)
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Tops Q1 EPS by 49c; Issues Q2 Outlook
- Amgen (AMGN) Tops Q1 EPS by 30c, Raises FY Guidance
- Wall Street sinks on BOJ fears, Icahn comments
- Carl Icahn No Longer Owns Apple (AAPL)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 04/28: (GIMO) (AMZN) (EXPE) (LNKD) Higher; (NPTN) (MOH) (SYNA) (AKS) Lower (more...)
Bloomberg reporting Expedia (Nasdaq: EXPE) has filed an antitrust complaint in the EU against Google (Nasdaq: GOOG).
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Photo agency Getty asks EU to investigate Google over images
- Expedia posts surprise profit as acquisitions pay off
- Corning (GLW) Files Modified Third Amended Plan of Reorganization for Pittsburgh Corning
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesLitigation
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!