Expedia (EXPE) has filed an antitrust complaint in the EU against Google (GOOG)
- Nonfarm Payrolls Rose 175K in Feb., Led by Gains in Trade, Services
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 3/7: (SKUL) (BIG) (GTAT) Higher; (NVTL) (ALSK) (VNEM) Lower (more...)
- Cerberus to Acquire Safeway (SWY) for $40/Share
- Big Lots (BIG) Tops Q4 EPS by 3c; Guides Q1 Profit Below Consensus
- Coupons.com (COUP) Confirms IPO Priced at $16, Above Expected Range
Bloomberg reporting Expedia (Nasdaq: EXPE) has filed an antitrust complaint in the EU against Google (Nasdaq: GOOG).
You May Also Be Interested In
- Medtronic (MDT) Wins Patent Case vs. Edwards (EW) in Europe
- Charter Communications (CHTR) Backs FCCs Efforts on Joint Retransmission Consent Negotiations
- Walgreen (WAG), MyMedicalRecords Enter Patent Settlement
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesLitigation
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!