Expedia (EXPE) has filed an antitrust complaint in the EU against Google (GOOG)
- Bank Of America (BAC) Posts Q1 adj.-EPS of 35c
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 4/16: (ZLCS) (SODA) (YHOO) Higher; (ASML) (CSX) (TWTR) Lower (more...)
- Moelis & Company (MC) IPO Opens Solidly Higher
- Defunct Bitcoin Exchange MtGox Files to Liquidate
- Homebuilders Active Amid Slump in New Starts as Traders Look Ahead to Spring (XHB)
Bloomberg reporting Expedia (Nasdaq: EXPE) has filed an antitrust complaint in the EU against Google (Nasdaq: GOOG).
You May Also Be Interested In
- Google, Inc. (GOOG) Sold Out of All Google Glass Units
- Vascular Solutions (VASC) Reports Prelim. Injunction in Guidezilla Catheter Case Vacated
- Life Partners (LPHI) Sues optionsXpress for Selling Counterfeit Shares (SCHW)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesLitigation
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!