Energizer (ENR) Settles Patent Suit with Wahl Clipper Corp.; Duo Enter Partnership
- U.S. Adds Jobs at Higher Clip in November, Unemployment Rate Falls to 7%
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/06: (MBLX) (VIFL) (BLDP) Higher; (RALY) (ULTA) (SEAC) Lower
- Sears Holdings (SHLD) Files to Spin-Off Lands' End Unit
- SEC Questioned Twitter's (TWTR) Growth Plans Ahead of IPO
- Wow - Bitcoin 'is' the New Gold
Energizer Holdings, Inc. (NYSE :ENR has settled a patent infringement suit against the Wahl Clipper Corporation. Filed in the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Illinois on April 11, 2012, the suit charged that primary lithium batteries supplied by Great Power Battery (H.K.) Co., Ltd. and packaged in various Wahl products infringed five different Energizer patents. As part of the settlement, Wahl will cease all future infringing activities. In addition, Energizer and Wahl will now partner to recommend and include Energizer primary lithium batteries in future product offerings by Wahl.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Barnes & Noble, Inc. (BKS) Stock Drops on Reports of SEC Investigation
- Land and Buildings Urges BRE Properties (BRE) to Explore Sale; Nominates Board Members
- Ford (F) Debuts 2015 Mustang
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Litigation
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!