EU said likely to rule in Apple (AAPL) tax case next week - FT
- Wall Street rises, buoyed by economic data; Dow sets high
- Twitter (TWTR) 'Takeover Money' Moves On as 'Trump Money' Moves In
- Amazon (AMZN) Could Open Over 2,000 Brick-and Mortar Groceries if Tests Succeed - DJ; Kroger (KR) on Watch
- Buy Any Seasonal Market Weakness Ahead of Year End Rally - Oppenheimer (SPY)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/05: (TXMD) (COUP) (BOBE) Higher; (SB) (LXRX) (STWD) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
EU said likely to rule in Apple (Nasdaq: AAPL) tax case next week, according to the Financial Times.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Apple (AAPL) Shares Slip 0.8% Early
- Spherix (SPEX) Announces Filing of New Patent Suit vs. Nortel Networks
- Aetna (AET) plan to fix Humana (HUM) deal with Molina sale 'inadequate' - Bloomberg, citing regulators
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesLitigation
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!