Clinton expresses concern about AT&T-Time Warner deal
- Wall Street falls as investors ready for Trump's inauguration
- IBM (IBM) Tops Q4 EPS by 13c, FY17 EPS Guidance Beats Consensus
- American Express (AXP) Misses Q4 EPS by 7c, FY17 EPS Guidance Tops Views at Mid-Poinit
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) Tops Q1 EPS by 3c, Offers Q2 Guidance, Announces Buyback
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/19: (SWKS) (QRVO) (NVAX) Higher; (AFMD) (SGYP) (IBM) Lower (more...)
Democratic U.S. presidential nominee Hillary Clinton speaks at a campaign rally in Lake Worth, Florida, U.S. October 26, 2016. REUTERS/Carlos Barria
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
ABOARD CLINTON CAMPAIGN PLANE (Reuters) - Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton said on Wednesday the proposed tie-up between AT&T Inc and Time Warner Inc raised concerns that needed study.
"I think it raises questions and concerns, and they should be looked into," she told reporters on her campaign plane.
"If I'm fortunate enough to be president, I will expect the government to conduct a very thorough analysis before making a decision," she said.
(Reporting by Jeff Mason; Editing by Mohammad Zargham)
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Federal Judge to Block Anthem (ANTM), Cigna Corp. (CI) Merger - NYP
- Wix.com (WIX) to Acquire flok
- HomeStreet (HMST) Announces Finalization of Settlement Agreement with SEC
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesLitigation, Mergers and Acquisitions, Reuters
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!