Caesars Entertainment (CZR) mediator resigns from debt settlement talks - Bloomberg
- Wall Street dips as telecoms slump; AmEx surges
- Microsoft (MSFT) Tops Q1 EPS by 8c
- AMD (AMD) Posts Q3 Operating EPS of 3c; Sees Q4 Revenue Down Sequentially
- AT&T (T) Said to Discuss Idea of Takeover in Time Warner (TWX) Meetings
- After-Hours Stock Movers 10/20: (CERC) (ALKS) (PFPT) (MSFT) Higher; (SKX) (RRGB) (AMD) Lower (more...)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Caesars Entertainment (NASDAQ: CZR) mediator resigns from debt settlement talks, according to Bloomberg. The mediator cited concerns over confidentiality of the talks.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Caesars Entertainment (CZR), CEOC Extend Deadline to Reach Agreement on Documentation with First-Lien Noteholders
- McDonalds (MCD) October 111 straddle priced for movement of 2.7% into Q3
- U.S. watchdog raises concern over Caesars creditor deal
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesLitigation, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!