CFTC to Announce Settlement in LIBOR Case with Barclays (BCS) -DJ
- Market Wrap: Exting Sales Lag in Nov.; Achillion Ramps on ACH-3102, -3422 Results; Gilead Hit on Hep C Snub
- Gilead (GILD) Tanks; Analyst Comments on Express Scripts (ESRX) Viekira Pak Announcement (ABBV)
- Steelcase Inc. (SCS) Tops Q3 EPS by 3c, Offers Guidance
- Twitter (TWTR) Active on Renewed Dick Costolo Chatter
- Achillion Pharma (ACHN) Reports 4.8 Log10 Reduction With ACH-3422
Dow Jones reporting a statement by the CFTC will be released at 8:30am ET related to a settlement in the LIBOR case with Barclays (NYSE: BCS).
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ocwen Financial (OCN) Chair to Step Down Amid Settlement with NY Financial Regulator
- Caesars Entertainment (CZR), Caesars Acquisition (CACQ) Enter Merger Agreement
- Blackstone-Controlled Summit Materials (SUM) Files $100M IPO
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesLitigation, Rumors
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!