CFTC to Announce Settlement in LIBOR Case with Barclays (BCS) -DJ
- Dollar Tree (DLTR) to Acquire Family Dollar (FDO) for $74.50/Share
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 07/28: (DPW) (FDO) (LOCO) Higher; (ACRX) (HZNP) (EDAP) Lower
- Zillow (Z) to Acquire Trulia (TRLA) in $3.5B Deal
- Carl Icahn Makes Quick $174M from Family Dollar Stores (FDO) Sale
- Virgin America Files for U.S. IPO
Dow Jones reporting a statement by the CFTC will be released at 8:30am ET related to a settlement in the LIBOR case with Barclays (NYSE: BCS).
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Tesla Motors (TSLA) /Panasonic Reach Battery Agreement - Nikkei
- Smith & Wesson (SWHC) to Pay $2M in Antibribery Case
- IBM (IBM) Rejects Offer for Chip-Making Unit - Bloomberg
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesLitigation, Rumors
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!