CFTC to Announce Settlement in LIBOR Case with Barclays (BCS) -DJ
- Market Wrap: Charter, Time Warner Cable Make it Official; Durable Orders Fell in April; Planet Fitness Looks to Go Public
- Charter Communications (CHTR) to Acquire Time Warner Cable (TWC) for ~$196/Share in Cash, Stock
- After-Hours Stock Movers 05/26: (EOX) (FPRX) (TIVO) Higher; (VNET) (WDAY) (COT) Lower (more...)
- VR/AR Shift Could Be Bigger Than Desktop to Mobile Shift, Macquarie Says (GOOG) (GOOGL) (FB); 'No one wants to be the Blackberry of the next platform shift'
- Eminence Capital Shows New 5.1% Stake in YELP, Inc. (YELP)
Dow Jones reporting a statement by the CFTC will be released at 8:30am ET related to a settlement in the LIBOR case with Barclays (NYSE: BCS).
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Six Major Banks Will Pay ~$5.6B to Settle FX, Libor Investigation (BCS) (C) (RBS) (UBS)
- Nice Systems (NICE) in Talks to Acquire LivePerson (LPSN) - Report
- Ecolab (ECL), Diversey Resolve Patent Suit, Enter Licensing Agreement
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesLitigation, Rumors
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!