CFTC to Announce Settlement in LIBOR Case with Barclays (BCS) -DJ
- Top 10 News for 8/24 - 8/28: Markets Volatile on Continued China Worries; Revised Q2 GDP Outpaces; Facebook Hits User Activity Milestone
- Buffett's Berkshire Hathaway Discloses ~$4.5B Stake in Phillips 66 (PSX)
- Wall Street ends flat in quiet end to dramatic week
- Carl Icahn files 13D on Freeport-McMoran (FCX)
- Autodesk (ADSK) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c; Issues Light Q3 Outlook
Dow Jones reporting a statement by the CFTC will be released at 8:30am ET related to a settlement in the LIBOR case with Barclays (NYSE: BCS).
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE - Atlas Mara Limited: 1st Half Results -- Six Months Ended 30 June 2015
- Kyle Bass Files Challenge to Patents for Aegerion Pharma's (AEGR) Juxtapid - Bloomberg
- Micron (MU) Shares Gain on Reports of Meeting with Tsinghua Unigroup's Chairman
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesLitigation, Rumors
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!