CFTC to Announce Settlement in LIBOR Case with Barclays (BCS) -DJ
- S&P little changed as energy weighs but financials edge up
- Nestle Said Examining Takeover of Mead Johnson (MJN) - Source
- Fed's Yellen says 'makes sense' to gradually raise interest rates
- UPDATE: Fed Beige Book: Wages gain modestly in most areas amid tight job market
- Mallinckrodt (MNK) Announces FTC Settlement
Dow Jones reporting a statement by the CFTC will be released at 8:30am ET related to a settlement in the LIBOR case with Barclays (NYSE: BCS).
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Mallinckrodt (MNK) Set to be Charged for Using Monopoly to Jack Up Price - NYP
- Neovasc (NVCN) Offers Update in Litigation with CardiAQ
- U.S. top court rejects banks over Libor antitrust lawsuits
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesLitigation, Rumors
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!