BofA (BAC) unit awarded $146M related to a breach-of-contract lawsuit -Reuters
- Market Wrap: Manufacturing Index Rises to Multi-Year Highs; Apple: No Breach in Recent Photo Leak; Merger Monday!
- Dollar General (DG) Boosts Offer for Family Dollar (FDO) to $80/Share
- Apple (AAPL) Issues Media Advisory Related to Celebrity Photo Theft
- Eminence Capital Raises Stake in Zynga (ZNGA) to 5.1%
- Thoma Bravo to Acquire Compuware (CPWR) in $2.5B Deal
Reuters reporting a BofA (NYSE: BAC) unit has just been awarded $146 million related to a breach-of-contract lawsuit.
You May Also Be Interested In
- OCC Finalizes Guidelines for Stronger Risk Management, Governance at Large Financial Institutions (BAC) (C) (JPM)
- AOL, Inc. (AOL) Appoints Brand Group CEO Lyne to Head The BBG Fund
- United Therapeutics (UTHR) Price Target Raised to $141 at Wedbush
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesLitigation
Related EntitiesBank of America
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!