BofA (BAC) unit awarded $146M related to a breach-of-contract lawsuit -Reuters
- Market Wrap: Couche-Tard to Acquire The Pantry; MetLife Deemed SIFI; New CEO at Kraft Foods; American Apparel Catches Bid
- Nike (NKE) Tops Q2 EPS by 4c; Adjusted Futures Orders Rose 11%
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/18: (PETX) (NQ) (RHT) Higher; (NKE) (APP) (SDRL) Lower (more...)
- MetLife (MET) Designated as Systemically Important Financial Institution; Issues Statement
- American Apparel (APP) Said to Get Takeover Offer at $1.30 - $1.40/Share - NYPost
Reuters reporting a BofA (NYSE: BAC) unit has just been awarded $146 million related to a breach-of-contract lawsuit.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Bank of America (BAC), Facebook (FB), Intel (INTC) All Within Earshot of New 52-Week Highs (AAL) (BAC)
- Swaps Traders Stand to Benefit from RadioShack (RSH) Solvency
- Bank of America Merrill Lynch Named Institutional Investor Magazine’s “Top Global Research Firm of 2014”
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesLitigation
Related EntitiesBank of America
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!