BofA (BAC) unit awarded $146M related to a breach-of-contract lawsuit -Reuters
- Banks and tech drive Wall Street up over 1 percent
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) to Spin, Merge Enterprise Services Business with CSC (CSC)
- Xilinx (XLNX) Said to Draw $15B Takeover Proposal - Source
- Monsanto (MON) Sees Bayer Bid as 'Financially Inadequate'; Board Open to Conversations
- After-Hours Stock Movers 05/24: (CSC) (NMBL) (HPE) Higher; (SWPH) (INTU) (AXTA) Lower (more...)
Reuters reporting a BofA (NYSE: BAC) unit has just been awarded $146 million related to a breach-of-contract lawsuit.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Bank of America $1.27 billion U.S. mortgage penalty is voided
- Herbalife (HLF) Said to Reach Preliminary Settlement with FTC - NYP
- Gilead Sciences (GILD) Names Kevin Young CBE as COO
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesLitigation
Related EntitiesBank of America
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!