BofA (BAC) unit awarded $146M related to a breach-of-contract lawsuit -Reuters
- Wall St. gains across sectors ahead of Trump inauguration
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Herbalife (HLF) Says SEC Requested Documents on Anti-Corruption Compliance in China; Reviewed with DoJ
- Investment Focus: History suggests Trump month will be stocks down, dollar up
Reuters reporting a BofA (NYSE: BAC) unit has just been awarded $146 million related to a breach-of-contract lawsuit.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Stocks with call price movement; BAC MS
- TransCanada (TRP) Announces Receipt of FERC Approval to Construct Leach XPress, Rayne XPress Projects
- Bankruptcy judge denies request for Peabody equity committee
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesLitigation
Related EntitiesBank of America
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!