BofA (BAC) unit awarded $146M related to a breach-of-contract lawsuit -Reuters
- Top 10 News for 2/23 - 2/27: Revised GDP Slips, but Beats, in Q4; Two Pharma Giants to Merge; Net Neutrality Passes
- UPDATE: Revised Q4 GDP Growth Slows to 2.2% as Private Inventory Investment Estimate Trimmed
- Former AIG (AIG) CEO Benmosche Dies at Age 70
- UPDATE: FDIC Takes Over Doral Bank (DRL) in Puerto Rico
- Ericsson (ERIC) Files Complaints Against Apple (AAPL) Over Patent Infringement
Reuters reporting a BofA (NYSE: BAC) unit has just been awarded $146 million related to a breach-of-contract lawsuit.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: UBS Downgrades Bank of America (BAC) to Neutral on Risk of Qualitative Failure
- TCP Int'l (TCPI) Affirms Whistleblower Suit; Currently Evaluating Claims
- TCP Int'l (TCPI) Hit on Whistleblower Suit
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesLitigation
Related EntitiesBank of America
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!