BofA (BAC) unit awarded $146M related to a breach-of-contract lawsuit -Reuters
- Top 10 News for 10/13 - 10/17: Ebola Worries Persist; No Deal for Shire; Netflix Jeered on Outlook
- Billionaire Mark Cuban Buying Netflix (NFLX) Stock
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c
- Cliffs Natural Resources (CLF) Sees $6B non-Cash Charge in Q3
- Yellen: Perspectives on Inequality and Opportunity from the Survey of Consumer Finances
Reuters reporting a BofA (NYSE: BAC) unit has just been awarded $146 million related to a breach-of-contract lawsuit.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Bank of America (BAC) Posts Q3 adj.-EPS of 42c
- Notable Analyst Rating Changes 10/16: (BAC) (NFLX) (CLD) Upgraded; (AKAM) (DIS) (FRAN) Downgraded
- Cash Store Financial (CSFS) Looks to Preserve Capital While Meeting ASC Requests
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesLitigation
Related EntitiesBank of America
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!