BofA (BAC) unit awarded $146M related to a breach-of-contract lawsuit -Reuters
- Buffett's Berkshire Hathaway Discloses ~$4.5B Stake in Phillips 66 (PSX)
- Amicus Therapeutics (FOLD) to Acquire Scioderm in ~$950M Deal
- China stocks slide as crackdown on speculators spreads, lose 11 percent in August
- Cowen Starts Planet Fitness (PLNT) at Outperform
- Deutsche Bank Upgrades J. C. Penney (JCP) to Buy with Price Target of $12
Reuters reporting a BofA (NYSE: BAC) unit has just been awarded $146 million related to a breach-of-contract lawsuit.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UBS Upgrades Bank of America (BAC) to Buy
- Endo Int'l (ENDP), Strakan win order blocking generic version of Fortesta - Bloomberg (AGN)
- CommScope (COMM) Completes $3B Acquisition of TE Connectivity’s (TEL) Telecom, Enterprise and Wireless Unit
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesLitigation
Related EntitiesBank of America
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!