BofA (BAC) unit awarded $146M related to a breach-of-contract lawsuit -Reuters
- Market Wrap: GM's New Paradigm-Shifting CEO; Volcker Rule Passes Muster
- MasterCard (MA) Approves $3.5B Buyback; Announces 10-for-1 Split, 83% Dividend Increase
- After Hours Stock Movers 12/10: (SNI) (SWHC) (MA) Higher; (AVNR) (LH) (BBRY) Lower (more...)
- Stocks Buckle at the Knees on Growing Fear of a December Taper
- These 7 High Priced Stocks Should Follow MasterCard (MA) and Split Their Stocks Too...
Reuters reporting a BofA (NYSE: BAC) unit has just been awarded $146 million related to a breach-of-contract lawsuit.
You May Also Be Interested In
- FDIC Votes to Adopt Volcker Rule; Will Aim to Stem 'Risky' Trading at Banks (C) (JPM) (BAC)
- CFOs Confident, Anticipate Sales Growth and Readiness for Healthcare Reform, According to the Bank of America Merrill Lynch 2014 CFO Outlook
- TherapeuticsMD (TXMD) Receives Notice of Allowance for '002 Patent