BofA (BAC) Wins Prelim. Court Approval of $20M Settlement Related to Credit Protection Marketing Suit -Bloomberg
- Market Wrap: GM's New Paradigm-Shifting CEO; Volcker Rule Passes Muster
- MasterCard (MA) Approves $3.5B Buyback; Announces 10-for-1 Split, 83% Dividend Increase
- After Hours Stock Movers 12/10: (SNI) (SWHC) (MA) Higher; (AVNR) (LH) (BBRY) Lower (more...)
- Stocks Buckle at the Knees on Growing Fear of a December Taper
- These 7 High Priced Stocks Should Follow MasterCard (MA) and Split Their Stocks Too...
Bloomberg reporting BofA (NYSE: BAC) has won preliminary court approval of a $20 million settlement related to a lawsuit regarding the marketing of its credit protection.
You May Also Be Interested In
- GM (GM) Names Mary Barra as Next CEO
- Discovery (DISCA) May Bid on Scripps Networks Interactive (SNI) - Variety
- Bank of America to Report Fourth-Quarter 2013 Financial Results on January 15
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesLitigation, Rumors
Related EntitiesBank of America
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!