Apple (AAPL), Samsung Fail to Reach Deal in Patent Case - Korea Times
- U.S. Adds Jobs a Higher Clip in November, Unemployment Rate Falls to 7%
- Sears Holdings (SHLD) Files to Spin-Off Lands' End Unit
- J.C. Penney (JCP) Discloses Letter from SEC on Liquidity, Cash, Debt and Stock Offering
- Total (TOT) to Acquire Majority Stake in InterOil (IOC) PNG Play for ~$3.6B
- Shell (RDS-A) Cancels $20B GTL Project in Louisiana
Apple (Nasdaq: AAPL) and Samsung have failed to reach a deal in recent patent litigation, according to the Korea Times via Bloomberg.
You May Also Be Interested In
- BlackBerry Exodus Continues in October; Apple Remaints Top Handset OEM in U.S. - comScore
- Apple (AAPL), China Mobile (CHL) Sign iPhone Deal - WSJ
- New NYT Tech Columnist Lauds Microsoft's (MSFT) Latest Surface Tablet
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGeneral News, Litigation
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!