Apple (AAPL) criticizes EU ruling; says it will hurt European economy - Bloomberg
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c; Updates FY16 EPS Outlook
- Microsoft (MSFT) Tops Q1 EPS by 8c
- Oil rises on Russia's output freeze commitment
- AMD (AMD) Posts Q3 Operating EPS of 3c; Sees Q4 Revenue Down Sequentially
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Apple (Nasdaq: AAPL) criticizes EU ruling; says it will hurt European economy, according to Bloomberg.
The company sads that the case may hurt its investment in Europe and expects the decision to be overturned.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Actives: AAPL EBAY TSLA BAC FB AMZN NFLX AXP WBA WFC MSFT KMI T VZ AMD
- ARIAD Pharma (ARIA) Acknowledges Receipt of Congressional Letter; Issues Commentary
- UPDATE: Regulators Deem First NBC Bank (FNBC) to be in Troubled Condition - DJ (Correction)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesLitigation, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!