Apple (AAPL) criticizes EU ruling; says it will hurt European economy - Bloomberg
- Wall Street falls as investors ready for Trump's inauguration
- IBM (IBM) Tops Q4 EPS by 13c, FY17 EPS Guidance Beats Consensus
- American Express (AXP) Misses Q4 EPS by 7c, FY17 EPS Guidance Tops Views at Mid-Poinit
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) Tops Q1 EPS by 3c, Offers Q2 Guidance, Announces Buyback
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/19: (SWKS) (QRVO) (NVAX) Higher; (AFMD) (SGYP) (IBM) Lower (more...)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Apple (Nasdaq: AAPL) criticizes EU ruling; says it will hurt European economy, according to Bloomberg.
The company sads that the case may hurt its investment in Europe and expects the decision to be overturned.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Volatility and Volume movement
- Most active options: AAPL BAC MSFT AMD FB C GS NVDA JCP JPM NFLX AMZN
- Exclusive: Lingerie maker Victoria's Secret looks to uncover supply chain issues
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesLitigation, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!