Apple (AAPL) criticizes EU ruling; says it will hurt European economy - Bloomberg
- Wall St. edges higher, supported by banks, telecoms
- Equinix (EQIX) Announces $3.6B Acquisition of Data Center Portfolio from Verzion (VZ)
- Deal Progress Said to Slow as Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) Puts Actelion (ALIOY) Under Microscope - Source
- Trump Wants to Cancel New Air Force One Order with Boeing (BA)
- Roper Industries (ROP) to acquire Deltek in $2.8B Deal
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Apple (Nasdaq: AAPL) criticizes EU ruling; says it will hurt European economy, according to Bloomberg.
The company sads that the case may hurt its investment in Europe and expects the decision to be overturned.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- U.S. Supreme Court backs Samsung in smartphone fight with Apple
- Apple (AAPL) volatility at low end of range into Holiday shopping season
- Apple (AAPL) Shares Slip 0.8% Early
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesLitigation, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!