Apple's (AAPL) Appeals court ruling in the Samsung Galaxy case will stand -Bloomberg
- Market Wrap: FOMC Tapers Further; Q2 GDP Outpaces Expectations; U.S. Job Growth Lags in July
- After-Hours Stock Movers 7/30: (MOBL) (VPRT) (LPSN) Higher; (EHTH) (ATEN) (GLUU) Lower (more...)
- Yelp (YELP) Tops Q2 EPS by 7c; Issues Solid Outlook
- Whole Foods Market, Inc. (WFM) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c; Comps Growth Lighter than Expected
- S&P Cuts Argentina to 'SD' from 'CCC-/C'
Bloomberg reporting Apple's (Nasdaq: AAPL) Appeals court ruling in the Samsung Galaxy case will stand.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Apple (AAPL) iPad Market Share May Fall Below 25% in H2'14
- Gogo (GOGO) Closes $75M Increase on Existing Facility
- North Atlantic Drilling (NADL) Has Commitment for Six Offshore Units from Rosneft
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Litigation
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!