Apple's (AAPL) Appeals court ruling in the Samsung Galaxy case will stand -Bloomberg
- Market Wrap: PPI Flat in August; Rackspace Nixes Sale Idea; Boeing, SpaceX Get NASA Contract
- After-Hours Stock Movers 9/16: (AUXL) (NSPR) (YRCW) Higher; (RAX) (ADBE) (SXL) Lower (more...)
- Adobe Systems (ADBE) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c
- Rackspace (RAX) Ends Formal Evaluation of M&A Transactions
- Endo (ENDP) Makes $28.10/Share Bid for Auxilium Pharma (AUXL)
Bloomberg reporting Apple's (Nasdaq: AAPL) Appeals court ruling in the Samsung Galaxy case will stand.
You May Also Be Interested In
- VirnetX Holding (VHC) Looks to go Another Round with Apple (AAPL)
- Insulet Corporation (PODD) Names Patrick J. Sullivan as President and CEO; Reaffirms Revenue Guidance
- Apple's (AAPL) New iPhone 6/6+ May Not Hit China Until Early 2015
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Litigation
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!