AbbVie (ABBV) said to win its case against Coherus (CHRS)
- Wall Street dips on Trump protectionism, Qualcomm drag
- Yahoo! (YHOO) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Sees Verizon Deal Closing in Q2, Not Q1
- Aetna's (AET) Humana (HUM) Takeover Blocked by Judge as Anticompetative
- Trump signs order withdrawing U.S. from Trans-Pacific trade deal
- After-Hours Stock Movers 1/23: (REXX) (MRCY) (SYNC) Higher; (FSM) (OCUL) (CASC) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
AbbVie (NYSE: ABBV) said to win its case against Coherus BioSciences (NASDAQ: CHRS), according to market chatter. The litigation involved AbbVie's U.S. patent 9,114,166, which relates to its arthritis drug Humira.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Qualcomm (QCOM) Thrashed as Apple (AAPL) Lawsuit Threatens Licensing Business Model
- 3M Co. (MMM) January weekly volatility increases into Q4 and outlook
- AbbVie (ABBV) Announces FDA Approval for IMBRUVICA to Treat Specifically Indicated for R/R MZL
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesLitigation, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!