ATP Oil & Gas (ATPG) files for Bankruptcy in Texas
- Market Wrap: Housing Sales Miss in June; Earnings Abound; SodaStream 'Pops' on Speculation
- Containerboard Stocks Could Revalue Up to 100% Under MLP Structures, Perry Capital Says (IP) (KS) (RKT)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 7/24: (DTLK) (LOGM) (BIDU) Higher; (LSCC) (MXIM) (AMZN) Lower (more...)
- Amazon.com, Inc. (AMZN) Posts Q2 Loss of 24c/Share
- Starbucks Corp (SBUX) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c
ATP Oil & Gas (Nasdaq: ATPG) files for Bankruptcy in Texas.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Obamacare Aid for Plan Buyers on U.S. Exchanges Barred by Court
- UPDATE: FAA Extends Israel Flight Restrictions (DAL) (AAL) (UAL)
- Vringo (VRNG) Sues Belkin Over Patent for Security Cameras - Bloomberg
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGeneral News, Litigation, Trading Halts
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!