salesforce.com (CRM) Takeover Target Wish List Exposed in Colin Powell E-Mail Hack
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Past salesforce.com (NYSE: CRM) takeover targets were exposed by a hacked Colin Powell e-mail from DCLeaks, the Wall Street Journal notes.
A presentation found in the salesforce Director and former Secretary of State e-mails titled 'M&A Target Review' showed that before the company was interested in Twitter (NYSE: TWTR) it had identified 14 possible targets.
Tableau was marked "In Play" on the list, along with other companies that have since been sold.
Several companies on the list that have since been sold included: Marketo, NetSuite, Qlik Technologies.
Veeva Systems (NYSE: VEEV) was also listed without any notes.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Rite Aid (RAD)/Walgreens (WBA) Antitrust Concerns Doesn't Mean Deal is Dead, Says Deutsche Bank
- Tucows (TCX) to Acquire eNom from Rightside (NAME) for $83.5M
- Fred's (FRED) Falls, Halted on WBA/RAD Antitrust Concerns
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesInsiders' Blog, Mergers and Acquisitions, Rumors
Related EntitiesTwitter, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!