Zynga (ZNGA) Ticks Higher on Positive CNBC Mention
- PPI Falls 0.1% in Nov., Reflecting Lower Food, Energy Costs
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/13: (CNDO) (PTIX) (YRCW) Higher; (ATOS) (INSY) (AVEO) Lower
- Nimble Storage (NMBL) IPO Surges Higher
- Honeywell (HON) Board Approves $5B Buyback
- General Electric (GE) Raises Qtr. Dividend 15.8% to $0.22; Yield 3.3%
Zynga (Nasdaq: ZNGA) ticking higher slightly on positive CNBC just now. Shares are still down 1.6 percent on the session.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pandora (P) Active as Spotify Introduces New Features (AAPL) (GOOG)
- Cisco's (CSCO) Canada Investment Might Pave Way for BlackBerry (BBRY) Breakup
- Superstar Singer's Selection of Apple (AAPL) iTunes for Quiet Album Release Confirms Clout
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesInsiders' Blog
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!