Zynga (ZNGA) New Red as Traders 'Sell the News' on New Social Gaming Network
- Total (TOT) to Acquire Majority Stake in InterOil (IOC) PNG Play for ~$3.6B
- J.C. Penney (JCP) Discloses Letter from SEC on Liquidity, Cash, Debt and Stock Offering
- After Hours Stock Movers 12/05: (ENZN) (PSUN) (FNSR) Higher; (ULTA) (SEAC) (BIG) Lower (more...)
- Market Wrap: Mandela Passes Away; U.S. Shows Robust Growth in Q3; Diversifying Twitter
- U.S. GDP Rose 3.6% in Q3
Zynga (Nasdaq: ZNGA) traders are selling shares upon the unveiling of its new Zygna with Friends social network. Shares are now down about 5 percent after being up most of the session.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Bass' Hayman Capital Said to Take GM (GM) Stake
- Oculus Innovative (OCLS) Surge Mocked by Smart Biotech Watcher
- Molycorp (MCP) Pops Higher; CEO Sees Operating Profitability in 2014
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesInsiders' Blog, Momentum Movers
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!