Zynga (ZNGA) New Red as Traders 'Sell the News' on New Social Gaming Network
- ADP Employment Change (Apr) 156K vs 195K Expected
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 5/4: (EBIO) (GKOS) (QUAD) Higher; (FSTR) (DXYN) (CRAY) Lower
- Wall St. falls as tepid data adds to growth worries
- The Priceline Group (PCLN) Tops Q1 EPS by 88c; Q2 Guidance Below the Street
- EIA Data Shows 2.78M Barrel Increase in Crude Inventory
Zynga (Nasdaq: ZNGA) traders are selling shares upon the unveiling of its new Zygna with Friends social network. Shares are now down about 5 percent after being up most of the session.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Valeant Pharma (VRX) Adds to Yesterday's Gains
- Apple (AAPL) iPhone Shipments Expected to Rebound in Q3, but ASP Will be Lower
- Qualys, Inc. Announces First Quarter 2016 Financial Results
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesInsiders' Blog, Momentum Movers
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!