Zynga (ZNGA) New Red as Traders 'Sell the News' on New Social Gaming Network
- AT&T (T) Agrees to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for More than $80 Billion - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
Zynga (Nasdaq: ZNGA) traders are selling shares upon the unveiling of its new Zygna with Friends social network. Shares are now down about 5 percent after being up most of the session.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Helios and Matheson (HMNY) halted on LUDP after surging 65%
- MannKind (MNKD) Gains Again on Volume
- UPDATE: US Foods (USFD) Said Planning Hundreds of Job Cuts Amid HQ Restructuring
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesInsiders' Blog, Momentum Movers
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!