Zynga (ZNGA) New Red as Traders 'Sell the News' on New Social Gaming Network
- Wall Street drops as Pfizer falls; presidential debate eyed
- CBOE Holdings (CBOE) to Acquire Bats Global Markets (BATS) in ~$3.2B Deal
- LANXESS to Acquire Chemtura (CHMT) in ~$2.5B Deal
- Pfizer (PFE) Won't Pursue Split
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 09/26: (ARRY) (CHMT) (GWPH) Higher; (PTIE) (DRRX) (SALE) Lower (more...)
Zynga (Nasdaq: ZNGA) traders are selling shares upon the unveiling of its new Zygna with Friends social network. Shares are now down about 5 percent after being up most of the session.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Acacia Communications (ACIA) to Offer Up to $450M in Common Stock
- Twitter (TWTR) Cut to 'Underperform' at Oppenheimer Following Recent Surge; Analyst Values Stock at $17/Share
- Galectin Therapeutics (GALT) Adds to Recent Speculative Gains
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesInsiders' Blog, Momentum Movers
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!