Zynga (ZNGA) New Red as Traders 'Sell the News' on New Social Gaming Network
- Wall Street flat as countdown to Trump's swearing-in begins
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- Apple (AAPL) PT Raised to $140 at BofA/Merrill Lynch; iPhone 8 Will be 'Super-Long' Cycle
- Morgan Stanley Upgrades Tesla Motors (TSLA) to Overweight
- CP's (CP) Outgoing CEO Hunter Harrison, Activist Paul Hilal Said Set to Target CSX Corp. (CSX)
Zynga (Nasdaq: ZNGA) traders are selling shares upon the unveiling of its new Zygna with Friends social network. Shares are now down about 5 percent after being up most of the session.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Delta Technology Holdings (DELT) Surges Amid Sales Update
- Zynerba Pharma (ZYNE) Gains on Strong Volume
- Globus Maritime (GLBS) Halted on LUDP
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesInsiders' Blog, Momentum Movers
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!