Zynga (ZNGA) New Red as Traders 'Sell the News' on New Social Gaming Network
- GM (GM) No Longer 'Government Motors'
- After Hours Stock Movers 12/9: (CMTL) (LL) (DDD) Higher; (PBY) (TA) (NXPI) Lower (more...)
- Market Wrap: Sysco Scoop-Up Competitor; Treasury Sells Out...of GM; OSI Systems Gets Rapi-Slammed
- Sysco (SYY) to Acquire US Foods in $3.5B Deal
- Texas Instruments (TXN) Updates Q4 Outlook; Narrows EPS, Revenue Guidance
Zynga (Nasdaq: ZNGA) traders are selling shares upon the unveiling of its new Zygna with Friends social network. Shares are now down about 5 percent after being up most of the session.
You May Also Be Interested In
- OSI Systems (OSIS) Now Down ~$350M on $60M Rapiscan Order Flub
- Vringo (VRNG), VirnetX (VHC) on Watch as House Passes Bill to Thwart 'Patent Trolls' (GOOG)
- Euro Strengthens vs Dollar; German Industrial Production Shows Surprise Drop in Oct. (FXE)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesInsiders' Blog, Momentum Movers
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!