Yahoo! (YHOO) Brings Yahoo View to iPhone
- Wall Street surges to new highs; transports set record
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Up 1%, 2% Ex-Gas
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/07: (VYGR) (LULU) (HRB( Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Yahoo! (Nasdaq: YHOO) posted the following to Tumblr on Wednesday:
Missed last night’s late-night monologue on TV? Don’t worry, we’ve got you covered with the launch of Yahoo View for iPhone. Featuring Hulu content, the new app offers you free access to the best TV moments, including the most popular clips in comedy, sports, late night, celebrity and news. We’re talking the best highlights from Blackish, Jimmy Fallon and Jimmy Kimmel – does it get any better?
Download the Yahoo View iOS app here (available in the US only) to check out your favorite TV clips on the go. To watch full episodes, head over to the desktop site at view.yahoo.com. The Android app and mobile web experience will be coming soon.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Yahoo’s 2016 Year in Review: Top Searched Celebrities, Most Popular News Stories, Leading Fashion Trends, and More
- U.S. funds favor equities on hopes of fiscal stimulus: Reuters poll
- Twitter (TWTR) 'Takeover Money' Moves On as 'Trump Money' Moves In