Yahoo! (YHOO) Brings Yahoo View to iPhone
- Wall St. gains across sectors ahead of Trump inauguration
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Herbalife (HLF) Says SEC Requested Documents on Anti-Corruption Compliance in China; Reviewed with DoJ
- Investment Focus: History suggests Trump month will be stocks down, dollar up
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Yahoo! (Nasdaq: YHOO) posted the following to Tumblr on Wednesday:
Missed last night’s late-night monologue on TV? Don’t worry, we’ve got you covered with the launch of Yahoo View for iPhone. Featuring Hulu content, the new app offers you free access to the best TV moments, including the most popular clips in comedy, sports, late night, celebrity and news. We’re talking the best highlights from Blackish, Jimmy Fallon and Jimmy Kimmel – does it get any better?
Download the Yahoo View iOS app here (available in the US only) to check out your favorite TV clips on the go. To watch full episodes, head over to the desktop site at view.yahoo.com. The Android app and mobile web experience will be coming soon.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Yahoo Announces Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2016 Earnings Release Date
- Larry Fink CEO BlackRock, Jes Staley CEO Barclays, Tim Sloan CEO Wells Fargo, Sallie Krawcheck CEO Ellevest, Rob Manfred MLB Commissioner, and More at First-Ever Yahoo Finance All Markets Summit
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesInsiders' Blog
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!