Wireless Tower Owners Appear Convinced Sprint (S)/T-Mobile (TMUS) will Merge
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- S&P 500 ends up slightly with boost from financials; Netflix up late
- Nestle Said Examining Takeover of Mead Johnson (MJN) - Source
- Fed's Yellen says 'makes sense' to gradually raise interest rates
- UPDATE: Fed Beige Book: Wages gain modestly in most areas amid tight job market
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Last week, wireless tower provider American Tower (NYSE: AMT) issued an update on its exposure regarding the possibility of a merger between Sprint and T-Mobile US. Today, SBA Communications (NASDAQ: SBAC) provided a similar update.
While it is doubtful the two have insider information on a merger, they are trying to get ahead of the curve so investors know their exposure is limited if such a scenario were to take place. They've also been around the wireless block so probably have a 'gut-feel' on a potential deal.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Mallinckrodt (MNK) to Pay $100M to Settle FTC, State Charges for Violating Antitrust Laws
- Toshiba considering spinning off semiconductor operations and selling a stake to Western Digital (WDC) - Nikkei
- OneBeacon Insurance Group (OB) to Explore a Sale - Bloomberg
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesInsiders' Blog, Mergers and Acquisitions, Rumors, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesDonald J. Trump, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!