Wireless Tower Owners Appear Convinced Sprint (S)/T-Mobile (TMUS) will Merge
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/2: (ASNA) (HTBX) (REPH) Higher; (PLX) (MEMP) (DRYS) Lower
- Bond yields fall on U.S. jobs data, euro flat before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Last week, wireless tower provider American Tower (NYSE: AMT) issued an update on its exposure regarding the possibility of a merger between Sprint and T-Mobile US. Today, SBA Communications (NASDAQ: SBAC) provided a similar update.
While it is doubtful the two have insider information on a merger, they are trying to get ahead of the curve so investors know their exposure is limited if such a scenario were to take place. They've also been around the wireless block so probably have a 'gut-feel' on a potential deal.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ladder Capital (LADR) to Explore Sale - Reuters
- Traders keep bets on Fed rate hike later this month
- Pandora (P) Pares Gains; Making No New Effort to Sell Itself - Reuters