Wireless Tower Owners Appear Convinced Sprint (S)/T-Mobile (TMUS) will Merge
- Wall Street surges to new highs; transports set record
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Up 1%, 2% Ex-Gas
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/07: (VYGR) (LULU) (HRB( Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Last week, wireless tower provider American Tower (NYSE: AMT) issued an update on its exposure regarding the possibility of a merger between Sprint and T-Mobile US. Today, SBA Communications (NASDAQ: SBAC) provided a similar update.
While it is doubtful the two have insider information on a merger, they are trying to get ahead of the curve so investors know their exposure is limited if such a scenario were to take place. They've also been around the wireless block so probably have a 'gut-feel' on a potential deal.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- SoftBank's $50B U.S. Investment News Likely Precusor to Spint (S)/T-Mobile (TMUS)/Dish (DISH) Merger - Oppenheimer
- Summit Financial Group (SMMF) Announces First Century Shareholders Approve Acquisition
- Curtiss-Wright (CW) to Acquire Teletronics Technology in $233M Cash Deal
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesInsiders' Blog, Mergers and Acquisitions, Rumors, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesDonald J. Trump, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!