Wireless Tower Owners Appear Convinced Sprint (S)/T-Mobile (TMUS) will Merge
- Indexes hit record highs as Trump rally continues
- Lower for longer, ECB scales back asset buys
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Oil rises above $50 on renewed hopes for output cuts
- LPL Financial (LPLA) Said to Decide to Stay Independent After Reviewing Options - Bloomberg
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Last week, wireless tower provider American Tower (NYSE: AMT) issued an update on its exposure regarding the possibility of a merger between Sprint and T-Mobile US. Today, SBA Communications (NASDAQ: SBAC) provided a similar update.
While it is doubtful the two have insider information on a merger, they are trying to get ahead of the curve so investors know their exposure is limited if such a scenario were to take place. They've also been around the wireless block so probably have a 'gut-feel' on a potential deal.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- LinkedIn (LNKD), Microsoft (MSFT) Deal Closes
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Softbank's $50B Pledge Said Not Intended for M&A Such as T-Mobile (TMUS) - Bloomberg
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesInsiders' Blog, Mergers and Acquisitions, Rumors, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesDonald J. Trump, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!