Whole Foods Market (WFM) on Watch; Hep A Case Said Being Investigated in Detroit - Bloomberg
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Whole Foods Market (Nasdaq: WFM) shares on watch amid headlines that it could be linked to hepatitis A in the Detroit market, according to Bloomberg.
The Detroit Health Department is investigating the incidents.
One case diagnosed was for Whole Foods employee and a second case involved a customer eating prepared foods.
Shares of Whole Foods are down 1.2 percent
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Fred's (FRED) Falls, Halted on WBA/RAD Antitrust Concerns
- Stocks with call price movement; URBN STX
- Yahoo (YHOO) January weekly volatility is at 43 into the expected release of Q4