Whole Foods Market (WFM) on Watch; Hep A Case Said Being Investigated in Detroit - Bloomberg
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Whole Foods Market (Nasdaq: WFM) shares on watch amid headlines that it could be linked to hepatitis A in the Detroit market, according to Bloomberg.
The Detroit Health Department is investigating the incidents.
One case diagnosed was for Whole Foods employee and a second case involved a customer eating prepared foods.
Shares of Whole Foods are down 1.2 percent
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- VirnetX Holding (VHC) Disappointed on Federal Circuit's Decisions; Positive on Dissenter
- Proshares Trust Ultrashort Lehman 20+ Year Treasury (TBT) volatility up into FOMC meeting
- 21st Century Fox Class A (FOXA) calls active after offer to buy Sky announced
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesInsiders' Blog, Litigation, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!