WellPoint (WLP) Rips as Investors Cheer CEO Departure
- GM (GM) No Longer 'Government Motors'
- After Hours Stock Movers 12/9: (CMTL) (LL) (DDD) Higher; (PBY) (TA) (NXPI) Lower (more...)
- Market Wrap: Sysco Scoop-Up Competitor; Treasury Sells Out...of GM; OSI Systems Gets Rapi-Slammed
- Sysco (SYY) to Acquire US Foods in $3.5B Deal
- Texas Instruments (TXN) Updates Q4 Outlook; Narrows EPS, Revenue Guidance
WellPoint, Inc. (NYSE: WLP) shares are continuing higher Wednesday, following an announcement earlier that its CEO, Andela Braly, is leaving the company. Shares are about 7 percent better on the session in early trading.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Twitter (TWTR) Continues to Rally
- Ontario Official Has no Intentions to Thwart Potential BlackBerry (BBRY) Breakup
- Marvell Technology (MRVL) Names Michael Rashkin as Interim CFO
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesInsiders' Blog, Management Changes, Momentum Movers
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!