Valeant Pharma (VRX) Receives Subpoena from California Department of Insurance
- Banks, telecoms lead Wall Street up; another Dow record
- Western Digital (WDC) Raises Q2 Outlook
- bluebird bio (BLUE) to Offer $200M of Common Stock
- Dave & Buster's Entertainment (PLAY) Tops Q3 EPS by 11c, Raises FY Revenue Guidance
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/06: (PLAY) (ANTH) (WDC) Higher; (AVAV) (ESV) (BLUE) Lower (more...)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Investigation by the California Department of Insurance
On or about September 16, 2016, the Company received an investigative subpoena from the California Department of Insurance. The materials requested include documents concerning the Company’s former relationship with Philidor and certain California-based pharmacies, the marketing and distribution of its products in California, the billing of insurers for its products being used by California residents, and other matters. The Company is cooperating with this investigation. The Company cannot predict the outcome or the duration of this investigation or any other legal proceedings or any enforcement actions or other remedies that may be imposed on the Company arising out of this investigation.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Corvex Management Cuts Signet Jewelers (SIG) Stake in Half
- S&W Seed (SANW) Files $100M Mixed Securities Shelf
- Four Corners Property Trust (FCPT) Enters $150M Equity Distribution Agreement
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesInsiders' Blog, Litigation
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!