Unidentified Traders Fail to Appear in Court Over Heinz (HNZ) Trades (GS)
- Willis Group (WSH), Towers Watson (TW) Enter ~$18B Merger Agreement
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 6/30: (SGNL) (AST) (AMRS) Higher; (ETRM) (PIRS) (APOL) Lower
- UPDATE: Greece Said to Request Two-Year Bailout Program From ESM (GREK) (NBG)
- Baird Bullish on Tesla Motors (TSLA) Into Q2 Delivery Announcement
- Fed's Fischer Says Economy Likely Warrants Rate Hikes (SPY) (UUP)
The unidentified traders sued by the SEC over options trades ahead of the H.J. Heinz Co. (NYSE: HNZ) buyout failed to appear in court today. The SEC is seeking a permanent freeze on a Goldman Sachs (NYSE: GS) account, though the account was initially frozen due to the suspicious trades.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pershing Square Releases Letter to Herbalife (HLF) CEO
- Magnum Hunter Resources (MHR) Announces Appeals Court Approval of Class Action Dismissal
- Uranium Resources (URRE) to Sell Roca Honda Assets in $2.9M+ Deal
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesInsiders' Blog, Litigation
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!