Unidentified Traders Fail to Appear in Court Over Heinz (HNZ) Trades (GS)
- Top 10 News for 9/8 - 9/12: Apple's Main Event; Boeing Inks Mega Deal; Routed RadioShack (Slightly) Recovers
- Apple (AAPL) Reports Record Pre-Orders for iPhone 6
- Darden Restaurants (DRI) Reports In-Line Q1 EPS; Guides Q2 EPS to Strong Side
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 9/12: (NETE) (CNVR) (VNET) Higher; (AMRN) (RSH) (RCPI) Lower
- Alibaba (BABA) Plans Closing Books Early After IPO Covered (YHOO)
The unidentified traders sued by the SEC over options trades ahead of the H.J. Heinz Co. (NYSE: HNZ) buyout failed to appear in court today. The SEC is seeking a permanent freeze on a Goldman Sachs (NYSE: GS) account, though the account was initially frozen due to the suspicious trades.
You May Also Be Interested In
- HSBC (HSBC) Reports RMBS Settlement with FHFA
- UPDATE: Trump Entertainment Said to Plan Chapter 11 Bankruptcy Filing
- Ekso Bionics (EKSO) Runs Higher; SoldierSocks Forms New Advisory Board
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesInsiders' Blog, Litigation
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!