Unidentified Traders Fail to Appear in Court Over Heinz (HNZ) Trades (GS)
- Noble Energy (NBL) to Acquire Clayton Williams Energy (CWEI) for $2.7B in Cash and Stock
- Nasdaq hits record; bank earnings validate Wall St. rally
- Intrawest Resorts (SNOW) Exploring a Possible Sale - Reuters
- Alibaba (BABA) Has No Plans to Acquire Rest of Groupon (GRPN) - Source
- Time (TIME) Said to Soon Begin Discussions with Interested Buyers - Bloomberg
The unidentified traders sued by the SEC over options trades ahead of the H.J. Heinz Co. (NYSE: HNZ) buyout failed to appear in court today. The SEC is seeking a permanent freeze on a Goldman Sachs (NYSE: GS) account, though the account was initially frozen due to the suspicious trades.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Sees Q4 Revenue of $1.04B, Comps Down 4.8%
- Uranium Resources (URRE) Plans Offering of Common Stock
- Zimmer Biomet Holdings (ZBH) Resolves Legacy Biomet FCPA Matters with DOJ and SEC
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesInsiders' Blog, Litigation
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!