Unidentified Traders Fail to Appear in Court Over Heinz (HNZ) Trades (GS)
- Top 10 News for 12/02 - 12/06: Facebook Snubbed Again; Bitcoin Mania!; New Deal for Apple?
- U.S. Adds Jobs at Higher Clip in November, Unemployment Rate Falls to 7%
- Bitcoin Crashes 21%
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/06: (MBLX) (VIFL) (BLDP) Higher; (RALY) (ULTA) (SEAC) Lower
- Sears Holdings (SHLD) Files to Spin-Off Lands' End Unit
The unidentified traders sued by the SEC over options trades ahead of the H.J. Heinz Co. (NYSE: HNZ) buyout failed to appear in court today. The SEC is seeking a permanent freeze on a Goldman Sachs (NYSE: GS) account, though the account was initially frozen due to the suspicious trades.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Barnes & Noble, Inc. (BKS) Stock Drops on Reports of SEC Investigation
- Intuitive Surgical (ISRG) Active Amid da Vinci Recall
- PNC Financial (PNC), Freddie Mac (FMCC) Enter $89M Loan Settlement
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesInsiders' Blog, Litigation
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!