Unidentified Traders Fail to Appear in Court Over Heinz (HNZ) Trades (GS)
- Wall St. slips on healthcare, consumer names; Fed eyed
- GameStop (GME) Reports In-Line Q2 EPS, Offers Guidance
- St. Jude Medical (STJ) Mentioned as Short at Muddy Waters
- ITT Educational Services (ESI) Shares Decline on Reports of Increased Oversight
- After-Hours Stock Movers 08/25: (EPAY) (PSTG) (OCN) Higher; (TLND) (GME) (SPLK) Lower (more...)
The unidentified traders sued by the SEC over options trades ahead of the H.J. Heinz Co. (NYSE: HNZ) buyout failed to appear in court today. The SEC is seeking a permanent freeze on a Goldman Sachs (NYSE: GS) account, though the account was initially frozen due to the suspicious trades.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- MannKind (MNKD) CCO Castagna Buys Shares
- Leonard Green to Make $625M Investment in Signet Jewelers (SIG); Adds $625M to Stock Buyback Program
- Valero Energy Partners (VLP) Files $350M Common Stock Shelf
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesInsiders' Blog, Litigation
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!